Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Do You Want Broken Links?Because This Is How You Get Broken Links!Archer.jpeg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
See the usefulness of having an edit button now, or I guess it's just easier for mods to ban me.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Fucking Amod abuse, fuckers think they are running the FBI.

• 2Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Edits will now be a premium feature available to donors. Go get your wallets, plebs.

If serious I'm fine with that. First thing I was surprised about when I came back was the editing rules. Unlimited time editing isn't exactly a feature you find too often on too many forums.

Most sites time out within 10-20 minutes or so. Maybe set a tight limit for non-donors and set unlimited to Super donors-- wave the carrots on these ingrates.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I don't know why the edit feature was removed, but as long as I have a say, all users will have unlimited editing powers.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It was hard to track down but I got it fixed .That's the service you can expect from me

• 1Like
  • 1Hodjing

Oldbased

> Than U
I don't know what you fixed but it wasnt lol
Every time he said check now it was still not working. The one time I managed to see an edit button it was actually a forum redirect to Russia to some bride site.
I didn't respond the final time he asked to check because I couldn't determine if it was correctly fixed or not. The edit feature wasn't working but I got a great deal on a redhead 30 years old with microwave skills.
This led me to conclude that it was partially fixed or at least working in some manner as intended.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.