Keep it without the edit button.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
No, really fuck an edit feature. Check your own work before you post bitches.

• 3Picard
  • 2Salty
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 7 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I 10% agree whit this post, I think not haing an edit fucntion allow dfor greater ease in comprehension and better posts in tgeneral. People need to also not stealth edit their shit because thiat is just shifty as fuck.

• 2Worf
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
not missed keystrokes, rather autocorrect
I know, I pay attention and type it correctly the very first time and I also check it before hitting submit in case it has felt that my word choices were wrong. I go back and make edits and then hit reply.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I say make it selective, only give it out when deserved. It’s like a stepping stone before a rickshaw rehab.

Oldbased

> Than U
I often edit my posts to add more information and more links and sometimes words where my mind was going faster than my fingers and a word was left out.
It is a bit funny the button would be removed while at the same time there is constant bitching about post spamming. I also hate long term editing. I feel editing should always be something you have 5 minutes or so to do then the window closes.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I often edit my posts to add more information and more links and sometimes words where my mind was going faster than my fingers and a word was left out.

Honestly in places like the Pol thread where it moves pages in a moment, it may be better to quote your last post and add substance. I know I sure as hell don't go back unless for some reason I'm on my phone and it puts me pages back by mistake.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Edits will now be a premium feature available to donors. Go get your wallets, plebs.

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

SeanDoe1z1

1200px-The_hunger_games.svg.png

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Edit makes people lazy. In a real conversation you don't have an edit button. Tighten up your arguments bitches.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
No edit, just like using a typewriter and mailing a letter. Yeah let's not have an edit button. Good job, a major step backward.

From now on I'll make sure I make 200 post and just add an "edit" and clog up threads that will have to be cleaned up by mods, much like this one. Good job.

Oh forgot this too. Edit this too.

See what a nightmare the lack of an edit button has started. I'll make sure to spread it across multiple threads now. Trust me, I have more free time now than anyone here to spread it around at 5 seconds a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.