Poll khalid approval rating

Do you approve of the job khalid is doing as moderator?

• Disapprove

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • khalid sucks

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
He decided to push remote viewing on a person who's family member had just died. When I told him to stop and gave him a warning, he started spamming it more.

Why do you need to use revisionist history to justify the ban? You already have the power to edit and remove posts, at least be honest about what happened.

I made two posts in Magimaster's thread. First with a suggestion to do a controlled remote viewing (real) to help, then a second post within 5 minutes that provided detailed instructions.

Khalid gave me a warning for the first post (he thought I was trolling). Meanwhile, I asked the Amod thread to help with the remote controlled viewing insisting it was real and I could prove it, and it could help. In the Amod thread, Kiroy mentioned the second post I'd made in Magismaster's thread hadn't been deleted. That's when Khalid deleted the second post and now I'm stuck here.

The mistake I made was not reading the thread before posting the suggestion for controlled remote viewing, because a few minutes before I posted my suggestion Magimaster gave an update saying his brother was probably dead.

Again, condolences @Magimaster. Disagree on the science of controlled remote viewing, but my intentions were good. I was only trying to help.

• 1Picard
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 users

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
The mistake you made was trying to push your Fairy Tails on someone who was desperate for helpful suggestions to find his missing Brother.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Just typing (real) after something doesn't actually make it real.

Kate Beckinsale and Katheryn Winnick are coming over tonight (real) for a menage a trois so I won't be able to post much tonight guys.

• 4Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 4 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

Kate Beckinsale and Katheryn Winnick are coming over tonight (real) for a menage a trois so I won't be able to post much tonight guys.

Granny fucker, get someone under 40, pleb

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Taylor Swift and Emma Watson? I wouldn't pay $200 to fuck those flat chested broads.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 3 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
The mistake you made was trying to push your Fairy Tails on someone who was desperate for helpful suggestions to find his missing Brother.

Controlled Remote Viewing is a well documented phenomenon.

• 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 user

Himeo

Vyemm Raider

Calling something (fake) doesn't actually make it fake.

I've provided a mountain of extraordinary evidence and the best argument the skeptics have presented so far is "No, that can't be right because I don't like it."

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Controlled Remote Viewing is a well documented phenomenon.

So are Crop Circles and Alien Abductions. Just ask Lumie about all his proof for Garlic and Cancer. I'm sure he's got all sorts of "documentation" to throw at you.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
What I learned about remote viewing from one of Himeo's videos, again:

What I don't talk about in the scientific and technology community is something we take for granted in house. We just keep it quiet because it's too new age and that generally is the reality of angels. Angels are real. They are real. And they're around, just because we can't see them, they're there. We know that as remote viewers...it's an angel that prevents any negative influence from anybody.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
It's disgusting that we, as a society, have left a new and unexplored branch of physics to a bunch of new age hippie retards and religious nuts.

This is a real phenomenon it deserves further study.