Poll khalid approval rating

Do you approve of the job khalid is doing as moderator?

• Disapprove

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • khalid sucks

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Well woolygi... I mean Himeo. I'm a marine biologist specializing in coral. This is me diving up in Alaska.

FUCK no pictures in here.
Apparently this Vimeo character does not know of your extensive background in marine biology.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
He should study up on my psi videos. He can win an award for pleasuring dolphins telepathically. He'll be a hero in his field!

• 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Are you making fun of my chosen profession because I called you a donkey and don't believe in esp?

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Just stunned by the sad realization that an "award winning hero" scientist is as anti-science as everyone else on this board.

Also, the number of zoophiles in your field is probably 10x higher than the average population. Which is why you aren't denying the sex with dolphins shit and it's making me laugh.

• 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Just stunned by the sad realization that an "award winning hero" scientist is as anti-science as everyone else on this board.

Also, the number of zoophiles in your field is probably 10x higher than the average population. Which is why you aren't denying the sex with dolphins shit and it's making me laugh.

What happens 80ft underwater stays 80ft underwater.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Kiroy Kiroy is the #4 marine biologist in the entire world. Here he is using his space age technology underwater clipboard to save the coral.

marine-biologist.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I wonder if because i've clicked on that picture on the pasted, signed into chrome, that it gets a higher weight for me.

Gonna email google about this stat.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Less than 24 hours after criticizing the state of Israel and Mossad, I'm stuck in the RR.

Coincidence?

OR CONSPIRACY!?

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Personally, I'm going with coincidence. I'm sure Khalid is a good boy who would never use his mod powers to silence dissent.

It's endlessly amusing how my interaction on this board goes. I jump down rabbit holes, bring back interesting topics, no one believes me.

A few years pass.

I check out the threads I was chatting in, and everyone suddenly agrees with me.

Global Warming Hoax. CHECK

Atheism. CHECK

Keto. CHECK

Red Pill. CHECK

Shadow Government. CHECK

Pizzagate. CHECK

Anti-Vaxx. ???

Psi. ???

Give it time.