Poll khalid approval rating

Do you approve of the job khalid is doing as moderator?

• Disapprove

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • khalid sucks

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Not many people survive a trip to the shaw. I don't have very much hope for you conspiracy bro. Hang tough.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
The problem with this board, and people in general, is no one keeps an open mind.

That's my super power. I love fringe topics, especially taboo subjects, and I can entertain convincing (but wrong) ideas without being brainwashed.

The trick is to always follow the evidence no matter where it leads, and to always be willing to admit when you're wrong and adapt your paradigm to fit the data.

PSI is real bitches - the evidence is in. Bigfoot isn't real (sadly), but :emoji_nose:International Bankers:emoji_nose: run the world.

Lumie's crazy ideas were silly and easy to debunk. They made you feel safe in your world view.

I, a humble Red Pill merchant, can offer only unwanted truth.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
PSI is real bitches - the evidence is in. Bigfoot isn't real (sadly), but :emoji_nose:International Bankers:emoji_nose: run the world.

I heard a bigfoot scream in Washington state when I lived there. Bout 11 years ago. 100% serious. Was up near wilkeson.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
There was a research project back in 2014 that took hair, feces, and other "Bigfoot" samples from anyone that had them.

DNA results came back negative. No Bigfoot. Bunch of bear, raccoon, deer, etc. samples.

Sorry Dolphin fucker, there's just no evidence for Bigfoot other than plaster foot prints which are easily faked.

iannis

Musty Nester
I haven't seen it. Bobcat did a bigfoot documentary.

Really gettin down in the dirt with true believers.

I bet it's pretty good if you're in the mood to watch it.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
There was a research project back in 2014 that took hair, feces, and other "Bigfoot" samples from anyone that had them.

DNA results came back negative. No Bigfoot. Bunch of bear, raccoon, deer, etc. samples.

Sorry Dolphin fucker, there's just no evidence for Bigfoot other than plaster foot prints which are easily faked.

Couldn't have faked the roar I heard. Bigfoot is real.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Gonna need more than eye witness testimony. I do have standards, after all.

Ear witness, follow along. I didn't see shit, but I heard it roar from across the valley. Never heard anything like it before or since.

iannis

Musty Nester
You don't watch these conspiracy vids on the internet do you? Because that shit will truly rot your brain. I've watched a few. They'd make sense if you're high as fuck. But go a week or two sober and you can see what they are.

Is ESP real? Well, in a way it kind of has to be. What the brain does is integrate input. What the mind does is seek higher order patterns. There could be a function of mind which is not directly linked to any specific region in the brain itself. It's a very abstract thing.

Does that mean you can bend a spoon by wanting it to bend, or start a fire by thinking it into existence? Well, extraordinary claims and all of that.

iannis

Musty Nester
Gonna need more than eye witness testimony. I do have standards, after all.

I think bobcat's movie is more about the type of people that become true believers, less about bigfoot itself.

Bob himself, I think, is just kinda like "well, yeah, it's fairly obviously bunk... buuuuuuut -- this over here is interesting and who the hell knows really"

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Does that mean you can bend a spoon by wanting it to bend, or start a fire by thinking it into existence? Well, extraordinary claims and all of that.

And when a mountain of extraordinary evidence is presented, PSI continues to be discounted.

I'll repost the shit if needed. I'm not bullshitting you fine gentlemen, the evidence is in.

iannis

Musty Nester
There's a heap of evidence for effective biofeedback in some individuals. There is obviously a potential in the mind for self regulation which is more subject to pre-frontal control than is commonly believed. Most people even find it mystical. It's a thing that can be learned to varying degrees of mastery.

But parlor tricks man? Telekinesis? Pyrogenesis? You're not going to be able to present anything on youtube which is a compelling argument. I wish ya could. But you can't.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Are you red pill guy now, Himeo? I thought you are one of those, uhm, asketic types with women.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The problem with this board, and people in general, is no one keeps an open mind.

Its good to have an open mind.

Its bad to have a mind so open your brain falls out.

Your brain is rolling across the floor, out the front door, and is now on its way down the street to the park to play on the swingset.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
But parlor tricks man? Telekinesis? Pyrogenesis? You're not going to be able to present anything on youtube which is a compelling argument. I wish ya could. But you can't.

Challenge accepted.

1484802740685.jpg

1484821849773.jpg

1484821849773.jpg

1484821911762.jpg

125 Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
http://deanradin.com/evidence/evidence.htm

CIA records STARGATE | CIA FOIA (foia.cia.gov)

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R002600360002-3.pdf

UFO SPACEMAN CONVERSED WITHOUT WORDS | CIA FOIA (foia.cia.gov)

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP90-00965R000100150073-8.pdf

NSA records

http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB534-DIA-Declassified-Sourcebook/documents/DIA-18.pdf

http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB534-DIA-Declassified-Sourcebook/documents/DIA-21.pdf

Chinese Journal of Somatic Science

https://archive.org/stream/CIA-RDP96-00792R000200040001-1#page/n59/mode/2up

Statistical Meta-Analysis

http://www.ics.uci.edu/~jutts/UttsStatPsi.pdf

Abstract. Parapsychology, the laboratory study of psychic phenomena, has had its history interwoven with that of statistics. Many of the controversies in parapsychology have focused on statistical issues, and statistical models have played an integral role in the experimental work. Recently, parapsychologists have been using meta-analysis as a tool for synthesizing large bodies of work. This paper presents an overview of the use of statistics in parapsychology and offers a summary of the meta-analyses that have been conducted. It begins with some anecdotal information about the involvement of statistics and statisticians with the early history of parapsychology. Next, it is argued that most nonstatisticians do not appreciate the connection between power and "successful" replication of experimental effects. Returning to parapsychology, a particular experimental regime is examined by summarizing an extended debate over the interpretation of the results. A new set of experiments designed to resolve the debate is then reviewed. Finally, meta-analyses from several areas of parapsychology are summarized. It is concluded that the overall evidence indicates that there is an anomalous effect in need of an explanation.