Poll khalid approval rating

Do you approve of the job khalid is doing as moderator?

• Disapprove

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • khalid sucks

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
What are you even talking about?

NeoGAF is BORING. There is no discussion. There is no debate. There are too many posts made for any given popular topic that there is no room for back & forth, just hundreds of people putting their two cents into a giant pile of pennies. I was never censored there at all. Why would you think I was?

Translation: there were too many posters for me to troll effectively, it wasn't any fun.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
tl;dr Tanoomba tries to rewrite history again.

• 1Like
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 users

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
And he knew if he posted something different he would get banned, so he didn't.
Actually, the one (non-Nintendo) post I made presented an anti-SJW stance. I was able to do so civilly and gave no impression I was just looking to troll so nobody had a problem with it.

Lots of #fakenews here today...

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I was able to do so civilly and gave no impression I was just looking to troll

0daf4-leosims.png

khalid

Unelected Mod
So he posts one post where he was non-confrontational and then skedaddled back here. Then says he came back here because there was no discussion or debate.

Gee, I wonder why there was no discussion or debate. Oh wait, no, we don't have to wonder that, and its the exact reason that Tanoomba only made one post before leaving. It is because they absolutely go on ban happy waves of cleansing entire threads of dissenting opinions.

Meanwhile, we continue to let Tanoomba cry about censorship while he shits up thread after thread.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The issue is that this is not only a soap-box free speech event being censored, it's shows a limitation to the entertainment on these forums: in that it's one-sided only. If some gaping ass-whore like hodj gets all sensitive about what someone said... it's time for lockdown.

The reason I come to these forums is because they're exactly like the video I posted at the end of my acceptance speech... people shitting all over each other in humorous ways. You take that away? You've got nothing here.
You are assuming a lot in your accusation though and Khalid has outlined in detail how he isn't in hodj's pocket. Just because hodj was vocal and Khalid locked your thread doesn't mean he did it because of that.

Here's the thing, you have yet to even try and appeal just in case Khalid doesn't have the support of the rest of the mods. Why aren't you seeing if you can get this travesty rectified? Is it because you enjoy the status of "victim"? Or is it because you know that it will end up the same way and then you won't be able to cry that it was one mod bending the knee to a poster.

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Khalid dropping the hammer.

And that is the thing, Tanoomba. You went to a hive mind that 100% agrees with you in every way, and you were so fucking afraid to open your mouth you couldn't wait to come crawling back with your tail tucked between your knees, you fucking little bitch.

It's 100% proof that you long ago gave up trying to be a serious member of this community, and all our antics are just to troll, which is 100% why you should be fucking banned. Permanently. Because you are a cunt.

• 1Faggotry

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Actually, the one (non-Nintendo) post I made presented an anti-SJW stance. I was able to do so civilly and gave no impression I was just looking to troll so nobody had a problem with it.

Lots of #fakenews here today...

And you morons claim I can't change the forums. Tanoomba's spent every day for years being rabidly SJW. Now, even this bastion of Feminism has begun to crack.

• 2Picard

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Your thread sucked. Cry some more.
Yeah... It sucked so much that you had to cry to daddy to have it locked. It sucked so much you couldn't even handle it being allowed to be a thread. You're as transparent as you are a giant sore loser.

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
AssHat award is superior award. It brings joy to many and mental breakdowns to the winners.

I'm quite proud of the AssHat award here.
Your award is funny. If you think I'm ashamed of it, you're dense. What I am ashamed of, today, is realizing I'm part of a forum which is out of control in moderation where the moderators are led from the nose by a spoiled fagmaster tattletale.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Triggered

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah... It sucked so much that you had to cry to daddy to have it locked. It sucked so much you couldn't even handle it being allowed to be a thread. You're as transparent as you are a giant sore loser.

It is stunning how hard you work to sound like a fucking retard.

It should just come naturally to you by this point, but no.

Posts like these by you just come across as weak, desperate even.

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Your award is funny. If you think I'm ashamed of it, you're dense. What I am ashamed of, today, is realizing I'm part of a forum which is out of control in moderation where the moderators are led from the nose by a spoiled fagmaster tattletale.

Well, then, here is a suggestion: go away and never return. You were voted AssHat because you are a shitty poster and quite a cunt.

Sorry, Amod, I know we're trying to cut down on the personal attacks, but this is a professional AssHat we're talking about. Some leniency should be granted.

• 1Solidarity

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
1. They tell you blatant lies.

2. They deny they ever said something, even though you have proof.

3. They use what is near and dear to you as ammunition.

4. They wear you down over time.

5. Their actions do not match their words.

6. They throw in positive reinforcement to confuse you.

7. They know confusion weakens people.

8. They project.

9. They try to align people against you.

10. They tell you or others that you are crazy.

11. They tell you everyone else is a liar.

• 2Solidarity

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Most of the posters in this thread, the "Anti-Trolls" are gas lighting good people like Tolan and Tanoomba.

We see through it, and so do the lurkers.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Oh I've definitely been gaslighting Tanoomba for years now.

Its working quite well, by the way.

I've made absolutely no secret about it.

• 1Bullshit

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
You are assuming a lot in your accusation though and Khalid has outlined in detail how he isn't in hodj's pocket. Just because hodj was vocal and Khalid locked your thread doesn't mean he did it because of that.

Here's the thing, you have yet to even try and appeal just in case Khalid doesn't have the support of the rest of the mods. Why aren't you seeing if you can get this travesty rectified? Is it because you enjoy the status of "victim"? Or is it because you know that it will end up the same way and then you won't be able to cry that it was one mod bending the knee to a poster.
Appeal how? Why does a man's first ever thread after winning an "Asshat of the year" award require a petition? That's ridiculous. Khalid and hodj locked my acceptance speech out of spite. There's no other reason for it.