Poll khalid approval rating

Do you approve of the job khalid is doing as moderator?

• Disapprove

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • khalid sucks

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This mental breakdown is so amusing. Literally the only reason I haven't put tolan on ignore yet is so I don't miss out.

Lol. That assist award has delivered two years straight on the mental breakdowns.

Member when Tanoomba win and went to neogaf for a month to hide? I member.

• 2Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
You guys need to stop rewarding the trolls. Literally the only reason they post here is to get reactions out of you fags. Replying to kegkilla, screamfeeder, Tolan, Tanoomba.. it's exactly what they want. They want you to get worked up and spend your time replying to their BS.

Don't give them the satisfaction. Scroll on by.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Lucky is definitely not the word any of us would use.

• 2Faggotry

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
You guys need to stop rewarding the trolls. Literally the only reason they post here is to get reactions out of you fags. Replying to kegkilla, screamfeeder, Tolan, Tanoomba.. it's exactly what they want. They want you to get worked up and spend your time replying to their BS.

Don't give them the satisfaction. Scroll on by.
Scroll on by if you can't handle it... but locking content: First Annual Asshat's Decree ?

54778786.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It is strange how butthurt it makes the winner. Or, at least, how butthurt it has made Tanoomba and Tolan.

a_skeleton_03 seemed to take it all in stride.

• 2Faggotry

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It is strange how butthurt it makes the winner. Or, at least, how butthurt it has made Tanoomba and Tolan.

a_skeleton_03 seemed to take it all in stride.

True. Can we finally find something good to say about a_skeleton_03?

:D

• 1Like

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
AssHat award is superior award. It brings joy to many and mental breakdowns to the winners.

I'm quite proud of the AssHat award here.
Say what? I wore my title as a badge of honor and would do so again gladly.

Tanoomba said:

Well, I'm more than happy to put "Rerolled Asshat 2015" in my signature if that helps things at all. I'm not ashamed of the title, I earned it fair and square.

In fact, there was one thing I got angry about around the time of my win, and that was Noodle banning my friends because he was dumb enough to believe Hodj's insane ramblings. Other than that it was good fun all around.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If you're gonna be an asshat don't "share" computers. It's completely unnecessary these days.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Then managed to get yourself run out of there before coming back here and thinking you got banned when you didn't. You were then so annoying about it you got banned for real.

• 1Bullshit

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
IIRC Tardnoomba came back from Neogaf saying it was an echo chamber. Lol. It's like... duh?

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
IIRC Tardnoomba came back from Neogaf saying it was an echo chamber. Lol. It's like... duh?
He did. They didn't want to hear his shit and unlike the censorship he accused us of, he actually got it there.

• 1Bullshit

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
He did. They didn't want to hear his shit and unlike the censorship he accused us of, he actually got it there.
What are you even talking about?

NeoGAF is BORING. There is no discussion. There is no debate. There are too many posts made for any given popular topic that there is no room for back & forth, just hundreds of people putting their two cents into a giant pile of pennies. I was never censored there at all. Why would you think I was?

• 1Faggotry