Poll khalid approval rating

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Do you approve of the job khalid is doing as moderator?

• Disapprove

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • khalid sucks

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Professor X mutant powers. Everyone has some latent talent and can be taught.

Forget all that, you want money my Wakandan?

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Initial results do not look promising.

I'm going into monk mode to investigate CRV. When I do something crazy like win the lottery or contact "aliens" or something.

Peace out.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Final boss defeated. Has stfu for over 24 hours. Rehabilitation complete, let this broken man out so he can do what needs done.

txMcj.jpg

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
khalid mad as fuck at screamfeeder

maximum rustled

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

khalid

Unelected Mod
Not really bro. I was gone all day and came back to a fuckload of reports about screamfeeder's spamming of the politics thread. Then some more reports of screamfeeder happened and in the middle of trying to decide whether I wanted to give Scream a warning, reports came in of him spamming people in private messages.

The warning at that point wasn't even up for debate. Indeed, when he immediately asked for an appeal, I put it up and it was being rejected last I checked.

If anyone was rustled, I would say it might have been Screamfeeder through all that. I'm sure he was just trolling though rite? Certainly his PMs assuming that I warned him for nothing and then crying about mods going off the rails sounded pretty rustled. However, I can assure you that all rules were followed.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Screamfeeder's working his way to OlScratch scale meltdowns over this whole Trump thing..

What a butthurt little faggot.

I enjoyed our pm conversation last time he was losing his mind like this.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I guess Himeo's too rich to come back to the thread after winning the lottery. Or the black helicopters finally picked him up.

• 1Like

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Monk mode. What part of that do you not understand? I'm done with the subject until something interesting happensAnyway, I had to post this critical update on the mass extinction event called the Fukushima nuclear disaster.URL]httpwww.globalresearch.ca/fukushima-out-of-control-radiation-levels-significantly-higher-than-unimaginable/5574837[/URLThe cover up is almost worse than the crime. The Japanese government, not content to merely destroy their own population, decided to take the human race with them. Fucking Japs, man.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Kiss your asses goodbyeThis man is a living Fukushima Red Pill

Last edited by a moderator:

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Nothing.

But the results of my ARV's beat the odds of random chance by 350%.

My experiments are still in progress and they remain interesting.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Nothing.

But the results of my ARV's beat the odds of random chance by 350%.

My experiments are still in progress and they remain interesting.

350%? Sounds awesome! I await the publication of your results and the experiments showing the reproducibility of it!

Don't forget about this though...
One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge - Wikipedia

I'm really excited. This sounds as groundbreaking as Dr. L. Ron Hubbard's research into thetans.

• 1Like