Me running into this thread...

Image result for white sand gif

• 6Worf
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 7 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Uh oh, I think we may have hit upon some sort of cosmic level paradox...

If this thread begins to fill with reposted salt gifs that were all originally posted in hodj hodj 's thread, and that thread is Hall of Shamed, should @Dom move those posts here to prevent them being reposted and keep this thread on topic or move all the salt gifs to that thread? But then if he moved the reposts from this thread to that thread, it's just reposting more salt gifs to a dead thread and this thread has no posts in it. But then...

giphy.gif

• 4Worf
  • 2Blown
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Uh oh, I think we may have hit upon some sort of cosmic level paradox...

If this thread begins to fill with reposted salt gifs that were all originally posted in hodj hodj 's thread, and that thread is Hall of Shamed, should @Dom move those posts here to prevent them being reposted and keep this thread on topic or move all the salt gifs to that thread? But then if he moved the reposts from this thread to that thread, it's just reposting more salt gifs to a dead thread and this thread has no posts in it. But then...

giphy.gif

I have consulted my convoluted system of what constitutes a move-worthy post and I have come to the following decision:

Its blazin's week to care about screenshots.

99 problems but a salt thread ain't one

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I have consulted my convoluted system of what constitutes a move-worthy post and I have come to the following decision:

Its blazin's week to care about screenshots.

99 problems but a salt thread ain't one

Reported for subversive activity.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Khorum is a great poster and it's true; he only salts retarded posts but he also only salts retarded people.

This is what separates him and someone like Mudcrush; attention and care goes into what Khorum salts... it isn't just an endless deluge of salt with no rhyme or reason to it.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
View attachment 248628
“The Crystal Valley region of the Khewra Salt Mines in Pakistan. With around 250,000 visitors a year, the site is a major tourist attraction.” - wiki
this is where my salt is supposedly mined from, there are of course chemical versions of pink salt, but that makes the whole idea and use of pink salt(latent trace minerals) worthless cuz they're just basically dying regular white salt, pink.

i guess the best way to make sure you're getting real pink salt from a billion year old mine is that it's certified organic, not like that means anything, but that at least means it wasn't made in a test tube.

also i'm pretty sure those pink salt lamps are all chemically fake too, ppl actually pay for a lamp made out of salt, wtf.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Salt grinders are dumb. It's not like you're cracking a pepercorn. Salt is the same ground ahead of time and in a grinder. Just buy your salt the size you want to use it at.

• 3Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Salt grinders are dumb. It's not like you're cracking a pepercorn. Salt is the same ground ahead of time and in a grinder. Just buy your salt the size you want to use it at.
you obviously didn't read this thread, when you get salt from a mine, or sea salt, you get it either coarse or fine. if it's fine, then it's uniform, but then it's also the size of fucking table salt and useless for the main purpose of salt (to draw out water from the meat).

i mean did you really think kosher salt is for fucking jews?

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users