khorum’s salt mine

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm

literally a salt miner
Enjoy your delicious microplastics.
C5C76F74-FE5C-48D8-AE12-D64A3AB614D4-e1537825610825.jpeg

• 1WTF
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
i thought this was a thread for talking about salt, do you guys even use table salt? i think most of you probably grew up like me, with iodized table salt
a8b17ca0-4497-4392-88b2-f88eb0313bfe_1.0daf51c554b1316e44a24a8653cf87d3.jpeg

hell, i remember moms would pour salt in like this
giphy.gif

think my wife moms did the same, it took like a few years of using kosher salt (since the flakes are bigger, less salt used by a metric ton), b4 we stopped thinking food was bland.

i think about the only salt i haven't tried is celtic salt, but fuck that, i ain't into leprechaun shit.
I'm work pooping while reading this thread and I had a real logjam going on because I ate two bananas this morning. I think I had a stubborn poopcigar stuck up there because it's too firm to turn a corner.

I gave myself a bit of a side to side wiggle wiggle to jiggle my guts and let this bad boy make it around a corner or two. Great success! I planted that thing right in the porcelain money spot and it stuck up for a few seconds like a lawn dart.

All of this happened while I was reading your post and I wanted to make sure you knew because I feel closer to you after this experience.

/offtopic
//ontopic
giphy.gif

• 3Salty
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Isn't khorum the dude whose IP matched Dreagan, Tyen/Trex, SamDaMan, IRB and Kegkilla?

People are saying it was. I keep hearing people talk about how Khorums IP matched all of those users.

Someone should look into that.

Anyone else here people say that?

• 3Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
Isn't khorum the dude whose IP matched Dreagan, Tyen/Trex, SamDaMan, IRB and Kegkilla?

People are saying it was. I keep hearing people talk about how Khorums IP matched all of those users.

Someone should look into that.

Anyone else here people say that?
*hear.

And no.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I'm work pooping while reading this thread and I had a real logjam going on because I ate two bananas this morning. I think I had a stubborn poopcigar stuck up there because it's too firm to turn a corner.

I gave myself a bit of a side to side wiggle wiggle to jiggle my guts and let this bad boy make it around a corner or two. Great success! I planted that thing right in the porcelain money spot and it stuck up for a few seconds like a lawn dart.

All of this happened while I was reading your post and I wanted to make sure you knew because I feel closer to you after this experience.

/offtopic
//ontopic
giphy.gif

How much money did it cost your boss for you to drop wolf bait on the clock? Answer the question by converting dollars to gold and 1:1 Roman era to figure out how much salt you owe him. To a Hundredths of a gram is fine.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Mother of God

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
How much money did it cost your boss for you to drop wolf bait on the clock? Answer the question by converting dollars to gold and 1:1 Roman era to figure out how much salt you owe him. To a Hundredths of a gram is fine.
I'm on salary and I normally skip lunch. I'll shit when I please, sir.

giphy.gif

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Chemical structures of different lithium salts

Chemical-structures-of-different-lithium-salts-discussed-in-this-review.png

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Supertaster

Oldbased

> Than U
Hello good sir,
I have come to make redemption of my order upon arrival. 352lbs of enhanced sweet salt. I trust you will fill this order in a timely manner and that our business can conclude upon delivery.
Good day sir.

• 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Hello good sir,
I have come to make redemption of my order upon arrival. 352lbs of enhanced sweet salt. I trust you will fill this order in a timely manner and that our business can conclude upon delivery.
Good day sir.

Sweet salt? You making Kettle Corn?

• 1Like