Kick-Ass (2010)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Kick-Ass (2010)

Tagline: Shut up. Kick-Ass.

Genre: Action, Crime

Director: Matthew Vaughn

Cast: Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Chloë Grace Moretz, Nicolas Cage, Lyndsy Fonseca, Mark Strong, Deborah Twiss, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Elizabeth McGovern, Omari Hardwick, Xander Berkeley, Garrett M. Brown, Clark Duke, Evan Peters, Sophie Wu, Stu 'Large' Riley, Michael Rispoli, Corey Johnson, Kenneth Simmons, Anthony Desio, Randall Batinkoff, Dexter Fletcher, Yancy Butler, Craig Ferguson, Jason Flemyng, Adrian Martinez, Joe Bacino, Johnny Hopkins, Ohene Cornelius, Carlos Besse Peres, Russell Bentley, Tamer Hassan, Tim Plester, Hubert Boorder, Christopher McGuire, Max White, Dean Copkov, Jacob Cartwright, Maurice DuBois, Dana Tyler, Omar A. Soriano, Katrena Rochell, Kofi Natei, Dan Duran, Louis Young, Val Jobara, Quinn Smith, Kirk Tingblad, Peter Bartfay, Jason Salkey, Daphne Cheung, Russell De Rozario, Annie Cooper, Adam Blampied, Wayne Curnew, Tangara Jones, Rab Affleck, Alexander Hathaway, Ashleigh Hubbard, Walle Jobara

Release: 2010-03-22

Runtime: 117

Plot: Dave Lizewski is an unnoticed high school student and comic book fan who one day decides to become a super-hero, even though he has no powers, training or meaningful reason to do so.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just re-watched this for the first time in a decade. God damn was it entertaining. And Chloe Grace-Moritz is amazing Hit-Girl. A lot of memorable faces in this one. And to think the guy that played Kick-Ass would have such a great career. He's been in fucking everything... I didn't realize that until I searched for him, wondering what he's been up to. He doesn't look at all like the dumb kid he did look like, but that's paid off for him.

Oh yeah, and the Red band Hit-Girl trailer was a win back in the day.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
After posting that, I went down a "worked on" rabbit hole with the other cast. Chloe, for example. She's definitely cream of the crop and has the best career possible. However, it's kind of fucked up. Her TMDB says she was a presenter in a 1984 MTV awards, I assume as a baby. Yet on the same TMDB page, it says she was born in '97. Huh. She was also on Kelly and Ryan twice in '88... So 3 credits a decade before she was born. Not at all fishy.

I slightly remember looking her up back when Kick-Ass first came out, and it said she was born in '84. So I've always thought of her as a little younger than me. She's actually a month younger than my wife... Anyway, yeah. '97 it is. Sure.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

velk

Trakanon Raider
I slightly remember looking her up back when Kick-Ass first came out, and it said she was born in '84. So I've always thought of her as a little younger than me. She's actually a month younger than my wife... Anyway, yeah. '97 it is. Sure.

You looked at this
1663416348741.png

and thought - 'Yeah, 26 seems reasonable' ?

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just don't naturally trust the '97 thing. Women like to change their age, so it makes sense to me. But no, she doesn't look 26 in that picture. And while I don't know her actual age, women can look drastically different with makeup. Both young and old. There's no good answer. Maybe she's just really talented and that's the only answer. I dunno.

• 2WTF
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
After posting that, I went down a "worked on" rabbit hole with the other cast. Chloe, for example. She's definitely cream of the crop and has the best career possible. However, it's kind of fucked up. Her TMDB says she was a presenter in a 1984 MTV awards, I assume as a baby. Yet on the same TMDB page, it says she was born in '97. Huh. She was also on Kelly and Ryan twice in '88... So 3 credits a decade before she was born. Not at all fishy.

Gee, I wonder if she was really 26 in Kick-Ass or maybe a user-editable internet website with lax controls that has a history of incorrect information has something wrong. IMDB and Wikipedia both list her first appearance in 2004.

I'm certain she was a presenter for MTV music awards when she was not even one year old and also a two time guest on a talk show at the age of four, before getting any acting credits.

The only fishy thing is how someone can be this retarded.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Chloe-Grace Moretz in the 2005 Steven Seagal megablockbuster movie Today You Die

9d48fc610f8b9069c2490d4554664702.jpg

She's claims to be 7 or 8, depending on when it was filmed.

Luckily, we have geniuses like Xarpolis Xarpolis who's not buying the bullshit narrative and knows a 21 year old when he sees one

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Chloe-Grace Moretz in the 2005 Steven Seagal megablockbuster movie Today You Die

9d48fc610f8b9069c2490d4554664702.jpg

She's claims to be 7 or 8, depending on when it was filmed.

Luckily, we have geniuses like Xarpolis Xarpolis who's not buying the bullshit narrative and knows a 21 year old when he sees one
we were all worried she would kick off another Hermione club in SS. thankfully that never happened. it also helped that she didnt age as well as Emma Watson.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
She looks like she lost a little weight or something. Her face looks less round in that trailer.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
She's got a Seinfeld 2 face Diane Guerrero thing going where she's cute sometimes and not so cute others

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database