Kickstarters

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I’ve never played TMB with 4 people but I’ve heard the same feedback about it. I’ve played it solo and double only. I think three would be the best.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I’ve never played TMB with 4 people but I’ve heard the same feedback about it. I’ve played it solo and double only. I think three would be the best.

Can confirm it's solid with 3. Never played 4 but it does indeed seem like it would be way too cramped.

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
I've played TMB at every player count. I think the sweet spot is 2.

The worst is 4. Also makes the game too easy.

I've enjoyed it at 3 and solo as well, but I think it's most balanced as a 2 player game.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Aside from gameplay which is solid like others have mentioned, TMB has insane component quality across the board, gimmicky plastic cards aside.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Altered TCG Kickstarter doing well this week. Looks like a Blockchain Scam Game that realized in time that saying Blockchain makes you sound like a scam. Locking all trading to a proprietary marketplace that they get a cut per transaction sounds iffy. Having Unique cards only one person owns feels at odds with their "we're the good guys, we let you print extra copies of your cards instead of chasing playsets" thing.

Game itself looks fine.

Also a little on the nose that in their optimistic, diverse, nonviolent setting the Blue Eyes Blond Haired White Dude's background is "everyone hates you because your ancestors were warmongering tyrants."

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Not my interest but I know a person helping with this and they asked me if I would post it. I get nothing out of it and don't care if it fails.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Not my interest but I know a person helping with this and they asked me if I would post it. I get nothing out of it and don't care if it fails.
Thats the spirit! Lmao

• 1Worf

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
As you built your deck or expand your territory or whatever else you do in the game, you get better at doing the thing you are supposed to be doing, often leading to crazy plays in the late game.

A very generic game term that could apply to many games that I would not use as the primary descriptor for a game. Just my 2c

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
What the fuck is an engine builder?
This is the only one I’ve played that I’ve heard called an engine-builder but I’m sure there are some others with the label I’m not aware of. You gather resources, use them to build things, which gathers more resources, to build more things, etc. By the end you have a ton of options because your “engine” is efficient and has a lot of things it can do.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Cool looking game from the makers of Too Many Bones. Artist from Dice Throne. Has a nice looking aesthetic.

• 1Like