Kildrukaun's Prophecy - Progression server

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
I didn't notice their levels when they logged. I'm running out for dinner now with my army sitting at 36-37.

Tilluin

Molten Core Raider
I'm on here as Rasza, lvl 19 Monk so far. Pottering around solo as I've never liked boxing. I joined Europa as I'm euro but if anyone's on and wants to group hit me up.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I wish I could roll up on here as well as raid on Test. But I think my girlfriend would Deathtouch me.

vishnu_sl

shitlord
I'm looking for some EQ action starting next week once my finals are done. If one of you guys has a box leveled up by then, I would love to join you. I don't care what class/race. I've played it all. Just looking for some nostalgia with nerds. hit me up brosephs

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I'm looking for some EQ action starting next week once my finals are done. If one of you guys has a box leveled up by then, I would love to join you. I don't care what class/race. I've played it all. Just looking for some nostalgia with nerds. hit me up brosephs
I'm sure someone can hook you up.

Stabones_sl

shitlord
Sup noob. I play on this server too.

Uzi_sl

shitlord
I played here at the beginning (and started a thread on it which I guess got burried) and have a 3 box sk dru cleric team that i kind of just abandoned when the only top guilds were being real assholes towards each other and there wasnt much else to join up with. maybe will log on tonight and see whats up now that theres some RR folks here. I was close to getting to kunark and have a bunch of extra gear for those just starting up. Look for Ripcord / Baffen starting at like 6 or 8 est tonight.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I played here at the beginning (and started a thread on it which I guess got burried) and have a 3 box sk dru cleric team that i kind of just abandoned when the only top guilds were being real assholes towards each other and there wasnt much else to join up with. maybe will log on tonight and see whats up now that theres some RR folks here. I was close to getting to kunark and have a bunch of extra gear for those just starting up. Look for Ripcord / Baffen starting at like 6 or 8 est tonight.
Hit me up on Zaide, I'll be doing my Kunark flagging tonight.

Momentum officially died last night so now it's just Europa, Immersion and TFO.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I assume the exp rate and shit are all standard? you just have more out of combat regen?

I've been kind of fiending for some EQ shit~

Zaide

TLP Idealist
More people should come and play here. Friday and I were tearing up Sky last night.