Kildrukaun's Prophecy - Progression server

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Hello Nylab.

This is Tape. I am going to start on this server as of noooww. Hope to see you on there.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
For the new rerollers, I have some random melee shit/haste items sitting around for you. Hit up Alexzia in game.

Don't roll a rogue no matter what you do. Caster DPS is king.
That's really not what our parses show. Depends on fight length though.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I'm mostly talking about for grouping, my rogues aggro is still insane compared to the cleric.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Our rogue and beastlord are top dps even on shorter fights, and the melee in general are exceptional on longer ones.

othree

Is playing a warrior even worthwhile on this server or is agro attainable?

Kaines

Potato Supreme
You guys should hit up some of the TFO guys sometime if you need help with flagging. Most of the members are RR bros.
I've met Lizard. He saw me when I was on Craag in Feerrott at level 5 and handed me a shield and some helm. My friend and I are discussing joining a guild, but I'm a little hesitant to join people who are so far ahead of us in progression. I know they'd be more than helpful in helping us catch up, but we are still discussing just how much content we are willing to skip to join a guild. If we decide to jump that far ahead, I will definitely look up one of the TFO guys. I've seen Agraza in ooc recruiting.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Gotta love leveling in EC where there are two types of mobs, beetles and shit that hits for 3 then snakes and griffons that hit for 50 or have a dot that does 400 damage.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gotta love leveling in EC where there are two types of mobs, beetles and shit that hits for 3 then snakes and griffons that hit for 50 or have a dot that does 400 damage.
Just EC level like a pro and get someone to cast a heal over time and DS on you that will never fade.

othree

I've made a warrior / cleric / magician. Names are Tapein, Mace, and Laeeorn respectively.

Once I get some levels I will be applying to TFO. Lookin' forward to hanging out with bros on Everquest again.

vishnu_sl

shitlord
Sorry homies, ive had some other shit i had to do anyway
yah same here, been afk mostly when i even get a chance to logon. feels like everyone is moving past velious and trying to get to the next expasion anyway and I just can't stomach the shitty luclin xpac so my playtime/interest is probably going to dwindle anyway.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I'm not tired of Velious at all, and we'll be doing it a while. Keep in mind they're re-balancing the content in Luclin to be doable with fewer players. You could easily idle in Velious and/or Kunark until we figure out how to get to PoP. Play what's fun for you.

What does frustrate me is the ST key grind. It's just not a rewarding expenditure of time.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
A big reason a bunch of us are trying to get luclin flagged is for access to AAs. I doubt we'll stop hitting velious targets soon.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
ST key drop rate is pretty much why I have lost interest.

And real life has been super busy the past few weeks.

othree

I'm up in my 30's now. Almost time for classic progression, wooo wooo.

If anyone could help out with some gear/plat it would be most appreciated. Things have slowed waay down because the little bit of gear I have isn't holding up in scary dungeons. Names are Tapein / Mace / Laeeorn

Nulolan

N00b
Once you get into the 40s you should start exping off of seafuries in OOT. It's best plat you can get and there is always stuff for sale in EC.

othree

Once you get into the 40s you should start exping off of seafuries in OOT. It's best plat you can get and there is always stuff for sale in EC.
That's smart, thanks for the tip. Would have forgotten all about the sea furies.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Damnit dude, slow down on leveling! Ice storms and earthquakes and power going out every two hours along with internet, doesnt help with my addiction of killing orc pawns. save some extra caster stuff if you dont need it please!