Kildrukaun's Prophecy - Progression server

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I think I am going to check this out, Fifey lets level up bro !

Any advice for a new player? any sick combos or abilities that work well here that I need to know about. I have NO idea what box crew I want to play. Do druids get CH here? Thinking Pally/Druid/DPS, will I need a tank and cleric or can I just strong arm stuff with a dps crew?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Druids do not get CH.

Fear, root and charm are all overpowered. Wizards are insane dps, spells must be researched however so that sucks in the mid level range.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ive been almost strong arming stuff with my monk sham mage.

I barely kill Overseer of Air in PoSky with that combo. He spawned into a rape machine the other night and was not able to kill him. It would be nice to have a tank but im making due.

Druid and enchanter charm and mage/wizard would be pretty beast too.

What ive been doing is send my pets into groups of mobs. Then send monk in and rain the fuck out of shit. Aggro here is way more lenient and rain spells are great.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Must resist.. thinking SK/Shm/Mag or go War instead of SK... decisions decisions.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do something instead of Shm because there are like 50 on our server.
More to do with the fact Shm slow makes everything that much simpler. Plus buffs on a tank class. There's a reason why there are so many! lol

Needless

Toe Sucker
They took the server down like right at that time, it wasn't you.
Oh haha okay, shit. I thought it was me due to the nektulos files or something~
I enjoy the fact that low level mobs have like 10 hps, makes the early grind not so bad lol

Zaide

TLP Idealist
As long as you have changed your Nektulous and lavastorm files from Nektulous.eqg and Lavastorm.eqg to Nektulous.bak and Lavastorm.bak everything will work fine in those zones.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
so server is down? just spent 5 min scanning the EQEMU list and found no server. I felt old, like when my mom calls me for tech support and i tell her to restart her computer.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Yeah they took it down for a few minutes to reboot. We had about 80 people online which was a new high for the server, I think it was more than they had anticipated so they were beginning to experience slight lag.

Needless

Toe Sucker
12/10/2013 Emergency Restart
Postby Bront ? Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:54 pm

Hey folks - Sorry for the emergency restart tonight, theres some changes ill post once i get a quick chance to pull them together.

The computer running the server hasnt had a good restart in ~15 days, while the servers restarted a few times the computer hasn't.

Also there was a rather major bug running around where people were able to basically get infinite re spawns of bosses. We will be combing through the logs, and ANYONE and i mean ANYONE caught having used this there will be an immediate ban. No questions asked, NONE answered. This is something that was clearly a bug and the fact that we only had one person report it is infuriating.
Probably won't be down long i'd imagine.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I think I am going to check this out, Fifey lets level up bro !

Any advice for a new player? any sick combos or abilities that work well here that I need to know about. I have NO idea what box crew I want to play. Do druids get CH here? Thinking Pally/Druid/DPS, will I need a tank and cleric or can I just strong arm stuff with a dps crew?
I'm probably gonna start installing this shit once I get home from work. Hopefully we can have another Shitty weekend here so I can get some eq time in.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
anyone played a rogue here yet? with the low mob HP i'd imagine you could one shot backstab yellow cons while levelling up...

Zaide

TLP Idealist
How about later? Are paineel guards competitive?
After 45 the best way to farm is probably Seafuries, they're rarely ever camped and you can make a couple thousand platinum in a few hours. I hear Sebilis is a great place to farm gems once you're Kunark flagged.