Kildrukaun's Prophecy - Progression server

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Rolled up a War/Brd/Clr here. All variations of Flobee. Hit me up if you see me running around only like lvl 5 atm tho
biggrin.png

Xeldar

Silver Squire
It felt so good to give up on n00b armor quests to go kill shit. So I ported to South Ro, got a texture pack error, moved to my right, and aggro'd Iksar guards hitting for 70s. I guess I'm going Unrest until the basement sucks.

I do recommend doing n00b weapon for melees. 9/24 piercer for my rogue, 12/29 for my warrior.

Needless

Toe Sucker
are the newb quests from EC or the guild leaders in their respective towns?

lguk rapes, I think i'll need to stick with SolA or something until my dps is higher
frown.png

or actually... start using my enchanter to charm/haste something and wreck everything that way lol

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
my internet connection here in the middle of nowhere is so bad.... started downloading the Underfoot client tonight, after i found out that it calculates stats differently and my character will have more than 500 extra HP at level 60 with the UF client.

two hours later, i am 8% into the download.... lol

see you guys on saturday =p

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
my internet connection here in the middle of nowhere is so bad.... started downloading the Underfoot client tonight, after i found out that it calculates stats differently and my character will have more than 500 extra HP at level 60 with the UF client.

two hours later, i am 8% into the download.... lol

see you guys on saturday =p
I'll see about making a backpatch so you guys can just patch EQLive and then download a 50mb zip and get ingame.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Next thing you know the Kildrukaun server will be riddled with hackers and griefers and invariably shut down by SoE.

Secrets ruins everything.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I must not follow EQ drama, I haven't a clue who secrets is.

I don't want to work today, I wanna go home and farm hill giants that are 6 levels higher than me via charm
frown.png

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Don't feel like reading my bs? Download and read the readme:
http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/arr9xs<-- limited bandwidth
MEGA<-- mega.co.nz link

Here's a backpatch I threw together. I named the archive HowDoIHoldAllTheseFeels.7z. I hope it's amusing to you.
NOTE: May cause server to become infested with hackers and cheaters resulting in... oh wait, this isn't SOE running it.

What is a backpatch? It's basically like, reverting your client to an older one. This allows you to obtain the files elsewhere, like your EQLive folder and then downgrade your EQ install.

Follow the instructions below or in the download to get started.

From README-FEELS:

?????????????????????????????

How do I hold all these feels? Client V1

This will backpatch your "EverQuest Retail/Live" client to EverQuest Underfoot for general use.

For new users:
1) Download EverQuest from either Steam orEverQuest - Registration- Patch it to the latest version.
2) Find the installed directory (steamapps or (MAIN_DRIVE_LETTER):\Users\Public\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\EverQuest)
3) Make a copy of it.
4) Drag the contents of this archive into the Installed Games folder (overwriting ALL files)
5) Run EverQuest.bat in the 'EverQuest' folder (Create a shortcut to it on your desktop for easy access)
6) Create an account on EQEmulator.org or log in using your existing EQEMU account. Either way, log in.
7) Throw a party. You should be ingame.
Download links:
http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/arr9xs<-- limited bandwidth
MEGA<-- mega.co.nz link

Secrets eats babies.
secrets = kegz?! confirmed devourer of babies.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Man. Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun here. I just really don't enjoy boxing. Does anyone give this guy a go solo or it's all boxes?

Dr Ent_sl

shitlord
Man. Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun here. I just really don't enjoy boxing. Does anyone give this guy a go solo or it's all boxes?
I'm the same way. On the fence about joining. Never boxed before and not really interested in multitasking like that.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
We have enough players were at the point where you can just focus on one and occasionally heal I on the other.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i've soloed most of the way to level 37 so far on a paladin, and i had a group last night with two other people that were just playing a single character. single boxing is definitely an option here. i've got a little over 1 day /played so far.

this morning i used Secrets' backpatch he posted up there^. imo that's the best way to get a working Underfoot client for playing on EQEmu. i was previously using Titanium for this server just because i already had it downloaded from playing P99, but Underfoot is a lot better so far IMO.