Kildrukaun's Prophecy - Progression server

Needless

Toe Sucker
Nerfing the proc rate that much is pretty retarded. Balance the game by giving casters focus' or something not fuck over melee entirely because some dildos with SoDs are proccing them for days.

Fuck it, only nerf the proc rate on SoD and those 600dd weps. Done.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Casters have focus. And from the looks of the posts on the forums there may have been an issue with how the lowered proc rate was implemented. People saying it seems more like 80% than 20% reduction.

They have implemented parse dummies, so that should help people figure out exactly what is happening.

Ryoz

<Donor>
What time do you guys normally raid? Played around a bit but the titanium client was kind of a boner killer. Dling UF now. Also, you guys need deeps or what? I see casters are pretty op atm.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thinking about starting this up, downloading underfoot now. Anywhere have a good extremely basic multiboxing guide? I know this server doesn't allow broadcasting of keystrokes, but what do I need to do? Just d/l MQ2 and /stick 2 of my guys to my main and alt-tab like a motherfucker? Do I need 3 copies of the EQ folder to run 3 instances or will it let me just run it out of 1 folder?

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You can run all from 1 folder.

Most of us just Alt-Tab with / stick on.

I think some broadcast keystrokes, but according to the server rules you are not supposed to.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Did those slackers reset yet? if so whats the bonus %?

nvm just saw, its 50%.. Not sure its enough!

Zaide

TLP Idealist
What time do you guys normally raid? Played around a bit but the titanium client was kind of a boner killer. Dling UF now. Also, you guys need deeps or what? I see casters are pretty op atm.
We've been doing like 7 - 10pm est but It varies a bit.

We have like zero rogues, and one ranger. We could always use more wizards too. Also war/cleric wouldn't hurt.

Orsenfelt_sl

shitlord
Thinking about starting this up, downloading underfoot now. Anywhere have a good extremely basic multiboxing guide? I know this server doesn't allow broadcasting of keystrokes, but what do I need to do? Just d/l MQ2 and /stick 2 of my guys to my main and alt-tab like a motherfucker? Do I need 3 copies of the EQ folder to run 3 instances or will it let me just run it out of 1 folder?
You don't need 3 copies and/stick holdis the full command you probably want, just /stick will cause stick to whoever you are targeting (including the mob you're trying to nuke)

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Rogues may need help. They are virtually non-existent, and I don't know why. I'll make one eventually. We need parses from the parse zone to demonstrate how significant the imbalances are.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My guess is lots of boxers. It's a bit of a micromanaging class to get good dps out of them (backstab / evades) vs a Mage where you can send your pet and forget it.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm sure rogues are pretty dope at 60 (or at least 55 plus with epic). Before then, maybe not so much.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Jesus Christ rizher is so full of himself its hilariously ironic, his guild consists of bads like gala who were handed freebies and blow at the game.

Nobody is impressed by his neck beard, time to grow up kid.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I'm 45 on my rogue now with a 12dmg mainhand and a max backstab is like 130~ and just deal with constant aggro stealing with constant evades meanwhile I can cast one heatblood on my SK and then chain nuke the mob dead on my cleric without pulling aggro. I'm still having fun but I do sometimes get annoyed by the fact that I can only level in Lguk.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm 45 on my rogue now with a 12dmg mainhand and a max backstab is like 130~ and just deal with constant aggro stealing with constant evades meanwhile I can cast one heatblood on my SK and then chain nuke the mob dead on my cleric without pulling aggro. I'm still having fun but I do sometimes get annoyed by the fact that I can only level in Lguk.
what weapons are your rogue/sk using? all melee pretty much need damage procs

plus, keep in mind what you're seeing at 45 isn't really always representative of end game. disturbed seems to hold threat off his rogue fine

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I might be a bit wrong on the aggro thing, forgot I just got a soulbinder and have been raising my 2hb so my DPS is pretty weak on the SK. Rogue is rocking a Rapier of Orin and Wintry Club in OH but all it takes is one tick of heat blood on the mob and my cleric can nuke it twice without pulling aggro but if I do one backstab and a round of attacks, the mob will turn on me.