Kildrukaun's Prophecy - Progression server

Needless

Toe Sucker
So when do Beastlords become shitty? It seems like come PoP there will be a loooooot better choices to play, I can't see what would make them half way decent.
I also have no knowledge of this class prior to playing mine on KP lol

PoP = SK's become monsters, bards become monsters, rangers as well
Beastlords = ?

Nitsude_sl

shitlord
And if I recall, it wasn't me who came to this server self proclaiming TFO as the only guild on the Test Server who has gone from classic to SOF as a progression guild... in a 15 year old game. Another baseless claim.
Reading your posts the last 20 minutes or so has been a good time killer, but I have to wonder where this came from. How is this a baseless claim? TFO on Test started in summer 2012 in Classic and is one Kerafyrm kill away from Seeds of Destruction. Maybe I misunderstood your post.

Just ignore Vasil. He lacked any real tact when he was in TFO on Test as well. I don't know why Zaide or Citidal made him part of leadership, again.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Awesome thread. Makes me nostalgic for when I had a reliable schedule. I love you all.

Y -

Ruhl

Boner Donor
So when do Beastlords become shitty? It seems like come PoP there will be a loooooot better choices to play, I can't see what would make them half way decent.
I also have no knowledge of this class prior to playing mine on KP lol

PoP = SK's become monsters, bards become monsters, rangers as well
Beastlords = ?
Beastlord DPS was fairly shitty back then. The most I remember from raids is having to target one of our healers then paragon the shit outta them. My guild didn't take too kindly to pets on raids since we had an influx of mouth-breathers that couldn't control them. The real joy of the beastlord was the versatility of the class. Not as good at any 1 thing but fairly decent at a number of things, jack of all trades type deal

Disturbed_sl

shitlord
Reading your posts the last 20 minutes or so has been a good time killer, but I have to wonder where this came from. How is this a baseless claim? TFO on Test started in summer 2012 in Classic and is one Kerafyrm kill away from Seeds of Destruction. Maybe I misunderstood your post.

Just ignore Vasil. He lacked any real tact when he was in TFO on Test as well. I don't know why Zaide or Citidal made him part of leadership, again.
Was probably my lack of Punctuation - my apologies.

It was in response to Vasil's statement:

"You and your buddies seem to make it a point to mention in every post how awesome and how in awe everyone else is of you and your abilities in a 15 year old game on an easy mode emu server."

The "baseless claim" was not in regards to what TFO has done on test - it was in regards to him saying we gloat or mention how in awe people are ... and so on. Myself - I've never done that and to the best of my knowledge - neither has anyone I'm guilded with. What they did prior to being guilded with me - I don't know. I don't check every post people write as I really don't care that much tbh.

People just need to chill - it's a semi-classic custom server. I don't like the SOD's anymore than most people - but they are here and yes - I use one as well.

This isn't a classic server - it has a "semi classic" feel to it - but is a custom server.

We're not out to prove anything in a 15 year old game - much less an EMU server. We play at our own pace - which is what this server was created with in mind. People progress at their own rate - and we enjoy to progress faster.

We raid with 15 toons every night - which is what the server was designed for - small group raiding.

To each their own - let's just enjoy the server for what it is.

D -

Deeone

Molten Core Raider
For someone with limited time the server is quite good. Seems they're being pretty strict with forum drama now too.

D -

Agraza

Registered Hutt
For someone with limited time that wants to play a warrior+cleric+_____ it is very very good.

Most of the people defending the status quo fit some of the criteria of the holy trinity. Class balance in this period wasn't that great, but currently warriors are the best tank, best hate, and best dps. Clerics are not only the best healers, but they get a custom spell in velious that makes them even more so. Then manastone isn't locked to classic here so mana regen revolves around it for all the most progressed guilds.

I'm slowly losing interest as the developers are both slow and opaque in their consideration of class and game balance issues. I like that I can do things with less people, but right now warriors are the golden child and if you argue for a reduction in their superiority they kick and scream and the devs scale back any potential tuning.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
So I'm not good at taking pictures or remembering to post them when I take them. With these manifold talents it is obvious why I'm responsible for this.

First up is the rat

Dark Sliver came in and helped with this one like they do all our other kills, but are polite enough not to be in the pictures when we pose.
ejArNvB.jpg

A while back we did this guy, which we were proud of at the time.

oqKzJRL.jpg

Nowadays we do guys like this,

YEGaVyW.jpg

I was working on 3-boxing him on our first pull, but they insisted we do it properly so we did it together on the second pull and just barely got it done. There isn't much in velious we're not able to kill these days, but availability is still an issue as we compete with other guilds in velious.

We're not quite all that just yet. We're still backflagging kunark and helping people with epics. We cleared nToV the other day except for Vulak, since the trigger was seemingly non-functional. The drop rate on ST keys is nerfed here so we're like 2/17 on getting those. We've yet to try Tormax since he's always been taken.

korzax_sl

shitlord
Might and Magic X came out the other day, so I'll be MIA for a while. Will still log in for raiding, but won't be playing all day like the addict that I am.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Jazzeric with dem velious textures doe
Good thing nobody actually rerolled a shaman for luclin, spirit of the jaguar is removed from the server lol

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm MIAish for the next couple days due to Chinese New Year. I'll be back with no work for 2 weeks after the gf goes back to work.

NToV was mad fun the other day. Looking forward to more.

Disturbed_sl

shitlord
Your server is barely a passing grade?

You need to stop signing your posts dude. It makes you look really silly, or in this case, stupid.
I guess some people have nothing better to do than to bash someone who is replying to someone's question.

Moar trollz plz!

D -

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Who is carpediembr on KPemu forums? Dude is having a mini meltdown over class balancing.