Killer clown sightings

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
This getting annoying now. An adult was spotted in the woods at an elementary school near me dressed as a clown today. Scared a bunch of little kids who saw it out the window.

What the fuck is wrong with people. One of these jackasses is going to actually do something.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
This getting annoying now. An adult was spotted in the woods at an elementary school near me dressed as a clown today. Scared a bunch of little kids who saw it out the window.

What the fuck is wrong with people. One of these jackasses is going to actually do something.
You sound scared

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
UFcfoCC.jpg

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Siliconemelons

Why? Its just a person, why are you prejudging them. What would you say if a school room of white children came and said "I saw a black man in the woods!" ? You should not do anything to protect yourself or others off of "what may happen" or what "someone may do" this is your narrative right? Just sit back, wave to the creepy clowns and then when one rapes/kills/something to someone then you can set off an investigation on to why, oh why did this happen! how could something like this be allowed?! Then realize, you and your fucking stupid ideals are what allows these things to happen.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Credible clown threats is a phrase used unironically in 2016. I think I'm about done here.

• 1Like

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Are people actually so retarded that they legitimately think there is a sudden epidemic of clowns that are out to injure/attack people? I mean everyone realizes it's just jagoffs dressing as clowns for fun and false reports right? RIGHT? Someone tell me people aren't this fucking stupid.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Are people actually so retarded that they legitimately think there is a sudden epidemic of clowns that are out to injure/attack people? I mean everyone realizes it's just jagoffs dressing as clowns for fun and false reports right? RIGHT? Someone tell me people aren't this fucking stupid.
Maybe you take credible clown threats lightly, but these credible, real clowns who are a form of terrorists are a real threat to some. Fucking shitlord.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Clown fun, then Halloween then fire up election where radicals from either side are upset one or the other candidate won then nuclear war with Russia!
At least that is what CNN told me. I ordered a 36 pack 1.5oz box of Cheezits from Amazon for $6 just in case things get ugly.

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Apparently there was a clown sighting in our town last night, and there was a called in threat that clowns were going to do something dreadful in the local schools tomorrow.

All schools have indoor recess tomorrow, no students allowed outside the building once they are checked in. Each school will have multiple police persons present for the entire day, and a cop is going to be on each bus for the commute both directions.

While I appreciate the diligence, I also wonder if they're giving too much credibility to clown threats. However, if they didn't take these drastic measures and there was an incident of violence involving a clown there would be so much outrage.

This shit is bonkers.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Sheeeeiiiitttt. Gonna be in Alexandria soon. Need to invest in more guns if these are actual clowns that pose credible clown threats
Gonna visit for my friends kids bday, check out Sugar Shack in old town for donuts made by black ppl who don't give a fuck about calories, w/ so much sugar your teeth hurt from all the sweetness.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Gonna visit for my friends kids bday, check out Sugar Shack in old town for donuts made by black ppl who don't give a fuck about calories, w/ so much sugar your teeth hurt from all the sweetness.

Wtf we need to do a rerolled get together at King St.

I mean Clown Prevention Force Convention.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Goto sugar shack on a monthly basis

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Also someone got shot near there not too long ago. Gotta love oldtowne. 800k townhouses/500k condos, housing project across the street

• 1Like