Killjoys

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've wanted to catch up on this for years now, but for some retarded reason this is like the one show Syfy doesn't license out to Netflix/Prime/Hulu (don't have/want Live TV upgrade), and I can't be arsed to go find all the eps on usenet.

Still kind of bitter that this got 5 seasons and Dark Matter only lasted 3 too. (Nothing against Killjoys, I liked the shows just about equally.)

spronk

FPS noob
Dark Matter was a more interesting show that tended to get stuck going nowhere, Killjoys is a more fun show that is kinda dumb. I guess its the chick you marry (Dark Matter) vs the chick that does anal (killjoys)

New season starts out with a bang, its maybe a bit predictable and a little too "comedic" and it kinda feels like the same plot has been spinning for 2-3 seasons now but at least its gonna be all over in 9 episodes, so hopefully they keep ratcheting things up.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

I liked Dark Matter as well, but story wise it never really clicked. I think part of that is because we never had a good long term villain. It was always "the corporations".

At least with other Sci-fi ensemble casts, you had more memorable villains to stitch things together (Stargate: Baal Farscape: Scorpius)

spronk

FPS noob
props and costumes from the show are being auctioned off on eBay

s-l1600.jpg

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I guess this series is going out with "let's all talk about our feelings" with a smaller side of ass kicking. It hasn't been horrible, but man it is making it hard to get through an episode.

spronk

FPS noob
camera work was really bad last episode too, felt like a liam neeson taken movie with all the rapid quick cuts

2 episodes left though, i'm bummed we didn't get too see more about the lady and her race and what it might have been like at the height of their power but oh well, this budget could never have gone there i guess

spronk

FPS noob
shows over, finale was a total dud for me and The Lady went from one of the cooler "big bad guys" at the beginning of the show to one of the more retarded and useless villains to ever be in sci fi by the end. Season 5 really added nothing to the show.

Oh well, season 1 was great and the characters were great, but everyone felt like they were ready to be done by the end.

Cybsled

Ya, was a "happy ending for everyone" close out, even if some of the endings didn't make total sense (ie, Pippen). Seemed like they left the door wide open as well.

Show was enjoyable for what it was

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
As someone else mentioned the show was enjoyable for what it was.

While I enjoyed most of the cast, if not for Hannah John-Kamen I would have dropped the show long ago.

spronk

FPS noob
nothing new about this show (its streaming on netflix iirc) but the lead of Killjoys was cast today as Red Sonja in her own movie

she's 5'6" lol

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
yet another Red head on the pyre. Why all the gingers?

Brigitte was 6'

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Aside from her height I think it's good casting, but yeah a 5'6" tall Red Sonja is a hard sell.