Killjoys

Qhue

Trump's Staff

Not much more than a teaser, but very much looking forward to this summer distraction.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Good start for the season, giving it a more of a longer ranging plot and adding new characters. It seems the budget on this show has gone up, there looks to be a lot more cgi.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit they took the terribleness of the first season into and turned it up to 11.

spronk

FPS noob
the idea of a detachable remote control arm just opens up a whole new sexual frontier

show is still goofy as hell, don't really see an upgrade in production yet especially with the really bad CGI ship landing or Canadian offices doubling as remote science bases. Still, its kitschy and over the top in a fun way. The mad max oil rag set was crazy, wonder where that got filmed.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The modified girl was the little irathian girl from defiance, right? Nolan's daughter.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
There is no way she is a one-off character. Especially given the arm/backstory/interaction with the ship etc.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Everytime I think this show has set up a new status quo they go and shake things up. I do like how unpredictable many of the overarching plot points have been, I just hope that the eventual mystery of the Quad is worth all these layers of conspiracy.

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The show has some interesting twists. I forgot I purchased season one last year so finally got around to watching it. Caught up on season two. It started out a little wonky overall. But I think it got better as the story progressed. For Syfy TV it's pretty good IMO.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
eE25QAhigflD2q2bVuRmelYmxva.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Killjoys[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2015-06-19[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]An action-packed adventure series following a trio of interplanetary bounty hunters as they navigate through political turmoil, questionable morality and complicated relationships.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Killjoys discussion
http://www.syfy.com/killjoys

Last edited by a moderator:

Reht

Molten Core Raider
I think this season has been pretty good so far, with level 6 development.
Definitely, i figured the show would get cancelled after the first season, but am pleasantly surprised how good this season is. I think the show has found its pace and is getting better.

spronk

FPS noob
man i'd bang that blonde chick every day and remind her that she is only alive cuz of my dick. the dream relationship

plus after sex she is out for like 2 hours, no talking or anything

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I thought it really bogged down for a few episodes but Friday got it back on track again. So the walls, Do you think they were to keep people in? Or possibly to keep something else out? It is starting to feel like it was the latter.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
I thought it really bogged down for a few episodes but Friday got it back on track again. So the walls, Do you think they were to keep people in? Or possibly to keep something else out? It is starting to feel like it was the latter.

LOL, I can see it now, the "Heroes" figure out a way to drop the walls and free everyone trapped inside only to open the door to the Alien Invasion....roll credits, wait for Season 3.

Yea, I'd tune in for that :p One more good twist and the first two seasons would seem like prologue to set up the real show.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
man i'd bang that blonde chick every day and remind her that she is only alive cuz of my dick. the dream relationship

plus after sex she is out for like 2 hours, no talking or anything

Absolutely. I'd at least have her try injections in every hole to see if any of them lasted longer.

But alas, I feel pretty sure we're going to find out it was the peach. Or pear. or whatever the fuck that now extinct fruit was.