Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
played for half an hour before I had to go to bed, then looked around town for a place to sleep to save my game for half an hour until I had to beat some krauts ass to get an auto save. how the fuck they could think this save system makes sense is beyond me.

Dude get the save mod on nexus. Its a must

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Glad I bought it on PC, that save system on console would be fucking murder for anyone but ya save mod ASAP.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Dude get the save mod on nexus. Its a must
Ill get it, i just wanted to check it out real quick, only to find out I locked myself into a one hour play session because I literally couldn't find a bed in the entire shithole town, including the place my mother woke me up from when they introduced Henry.

Also I love that the main character is such a kid so far, I feel like if TES characters had more personality they'd be like Henry.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Spoiled faggots, the save system hasn't caused me a single issue since I started playing the game.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm excited to play this. But I need to get over my addiction to Monster Hunter still!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Spoiled faggots, the save system hasn't caused me a single issue since I started playing the game.
Help me out here then, what should I have done to save in the tutorial after I beat the shit outta a drunk guy to save my game?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I wasn't in the tutorial long enough to even notice I couldn't save anywhere, if that's even true.

Once you get into the game, the save system creates virtually the only real challenge to progress there is. The game is not that difficult.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I have bought and returned there games in the past few weeks. What say you Tuco Tuco ? Is this a purchase or no. I need something to do this weekend.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I have bought and returned there games in the past few weeks. What say you Tuco Tuco ? Is this a purchase or no. I need something to do this weekend.
Based on my half hour of playtime that I mostly spent running around like the village idiot looking for somebody's bed to sleep in so I can save my game, I'd say this is guaranteed game of the year and must buy for any gamer.

• 2Worf
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 2 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
some faggots are inevitably going to pirate this, which shouldn't be hard since a DRM free version is being released in less then two weeks

pretty sure mass effect 5 will have denuvo and cost 80$

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Mass Effect 5 will have the best anti-piracy feature though.

It'll be a Mass Effect game put out after Andromeda.

Ain't nobody want that shit on their hard drive.

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Based on my half hour of playtime that I mostly spent running around like the village idiot looking for somebody's bed to sleep in so I can save my game, I'd say this is guaranteed game of the year and must buy for any gamer.

Not sure if serious . jpg.

• 1Picard

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Cohh took off the auto save mod, then this:

ended up falling to his death

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Mass Effect 5 will have the best anti-piracy feature though.

It'll be a Mass Effect game put out after Andromeda.

Ain't nobody want that shit on their hard drive.
I'd laugh but my face is tired. Also bought the game but havent played it much yet. The story at least at the intro was actually better than I expected. Was expecting more sandbox and less actual story so was a nice surprise.

• 1Worf

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
some faggots are inevitably going to pirate this, which shouldn't be hard since a DRM free version is being released in less then two weeks
Not sure why they bothered delaying the GOG version. Steamworks doesn't actually have any sort of real DRM, so there was a pirated release of the game on Tuesday, followed by the usual Fitgirl repack (<20GB) yesterday. Some random person might upload the GOG version somewhere, but pirate groups almost never use that.

Biggest issue for people who like using pirate releases to 'demo' is that you'll be using a version with preorder DLC and then if you decide you like the game and buy it your saves will not work because it can't load them with the DLC missing.

Raign

Golden Squire

That's fine for you, but it honestly would have taken them almost no effort to just put a check box in the game for the capability, they could call it 'Hodj hardcore mode' or whatever. While I admit it does get better after the first 5 hours and you are used to it, there is a huge segment of people who's lives require them to be able to drop at a moments notice and not making a toggle option in game for that market segment isn't going to help them long term. This isn't an mmo with impacts to anyone else so why even care if people save every 20 seconds..

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users