Kingdom Death: Monster

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
No problem. The Tamiya cement comes in a Thin version too, I haven’t tried it but read it takes longer to hold so I wouldn’t really recommend that, just get the regular. It actually melts the plastic together, so it holds like crazy and gets rid of a lot of seams.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Nice, I’ll try a bottle. The Tamiya cement is solid as hell but there’s been a couple tiny spots where I wanted a more precise applicator than the brush it comes with.

GeneralF

Golden Knight of the Realm
I used both the official site and Vibrant Lantern, I'd say the official site is nicer but for the phoenix hands I think the consensus is that Vibrant Lantern's build is better.

I made my mistakes on both the first and last miniatures I built, Lucy's (I think) torso is slightly off base and there's a HUGE gap in my Gold Smoke Knight. At least the latter won't hit the table too often... still looks OK from an arm's length. Overall I'm happy with the results considering I have ten thumbs; it shows that anyone can do it.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Oh wow, they put a lot more on the official site than when I used it a few weeks ago. Sadly the only one I have left to build is The Watcher. Hopefully the expansions aren’t too far behind. I’ve only got survivors to build now!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Oh wow, they put a lot more on the official site than when I used it a few weeks ago. Sadly the only one I have left to build is The Watcher. Hopefully the expansions aren’t too far behind. I’ve only got survivors to build now!

I think March was what I last heard for reprinted xpacs. (I've been hassling them to let me know if I can adjust my xpac order since Spidicules is mangled)

Vaclav

Hmm - might be ramping up sooner - backerkit is open again for adjustments.

GeneralF

Hmm - might be ramping up sooner - backerkit is open again for adjustments.

Fuck yes

I had regrets about not getting Gorm and Dragon King since basically pushing the "done" button on my pledge manager last winter.

Last edited:

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I hope it opens for later wave stuff. I got everything from first expansions except spidicules, lonely tree, and green armor. Was a bad time for money as I was buying a new house. Have some cash saved now in case it ever opens again!

Vaclav

I hope it opens for later wave stuff. I got everything from first expansions except spidicules, lonely tree, and green armor. Was a bad time for money as I was buying a new house. Have some cash saved now in case it ever opens again!

Yea, hopefully it's open one more week for my sake (plus a later Wave 4 reopening eventually) - I literally just blew most of my current savings catching up on stuff, free and clear for the rest of the year after this though. [For the replacements for stuff I broke - besides busted minis I'm still on track for 100% til Wave 4]

GeneralF

I missed out on Percival again in the Black Friday sale. I hope I can get her before the Black Knight arrives with wave 4. Does he hate money or something? Make a couple thousand of them at the least...

• 1Solidarity

Vaclav

I missed out on Percival again in the Black Friday sale. I hope I can get her before the Black Knight arrives with wave 4. Does he hate money or something? Make a couple thousand of them at the least...

There's always more that trickles out later if you keep an eye, he's had bad luck with some models having a high defective rate so he only sells around 1/2 to 3/4 at first then the rest in a month or so once it's likely there's no more defectives to resolve.

So assuming this was first batch of this encore run, Xmas or shortly after there should be a few more.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

I had one in cart, I was going to try reselling it for $40 or something to try to recoup some of the stuff I added in the PM. When I went to check out it didn’t work though. He must have release like 50.

I got Fade,Chef, and White Speaker is all.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Had a blast playing til 2am last night. Kingsman fight is up next. Made a savior, pretty fun. Friend won the roll and made a blue one, nice for shooting shit across the board and easy crits.

We had some pretty epic crits, and pretty epic fails. My friend rips off the lions ding dong almost every time we face him, that’s been good for some jokes. Fucking love it!

• 1Solidarity

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
1.5 core game on sale again for $325. I missed the KS so snagged it just now, FYI if anyone still looking for the base game

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
My 1.5 hasn't arrived yet, I'm not sure where to check which shipping wave mine is supposed to be in.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Finished the Kingsman today.

BE4845EE-9407-4DB9-A40C-0909BEA21225.jpeg
58F29DCB-822F-4F0B-AE89-D55A0141AA9B.jpeg

• 1Like