Kingdom Death: Monster

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
No that is not correct. They worded the paragraph weird. They are doing a core game reprint called Kingdom Death 1.6. They said there is no reason to order KDM 1.6 as a whole, just buy the 1.6 update pack.

The new 1.6 version of KDM core (and expansions) will already have the content that’s in the 1.6 update pack.

So unless you are ordering a core set and expansions in the near future, you should buy the 1.6 update pack to clear up errata that you own now.

Ok. So since I got the base 1.5 KDM game and all 1.0 expansions in Wave 1 of shipment for this campaign (like 2 years ago), I need to get this 1.6 card pack. Correct?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Card pack is shipping, check your emails for backerkit updates. Mine is showing up on monday.
Mines showing up Tuesday. Haven’t played in several months due to getting my gaming area (the basement) finished. Looking forward to the first KDM night down there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Mine showed up. Not sure what I was actually expecting, but there's quite a few cards, and some stickers to put in the base rule book and a couple expansions. Cat head included for scale. Gotta dig out all my shit to update it. Our campaign was in a death spiral- so we'll get to it eventually!

card pack.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Lol. I never even used my other set and now I have this on the way. Maybe I'll sell it all.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Yeah haha, I was really into the base game, but never even opened all the expansion stuff. Then a few years ago I moved and packed everything up, and all my stuff is still in a box in the garage. I guess with 30 more pounds of shit headed my way I should probably revisit everything. I do super enjoy the game, but yeah kind of need a dedicated group, a dedicated space, and a lot of time for even the base stuff. Maybe I'll have it all under control by the time wave four ships, I've got what, maybe 4 or 5 more years to get my shit together?

• 1Like

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Looks like Gambler's Chest pre-orders are selling for $700 on Ebay. That isn't a bad profit on having that money locked up for 6 years.

• 1Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Gambler's Chest arrived today. Fucking insane amount of content, I'd say it was worth the absurd 6 year wait (since there was plenty of other fun shit I was playing in that time).

Gambler miniature is so fucking cool.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Gambler's Chest arrived today. Fucking insane amount of content, I'd say it was worth the absurd 6 year wait (since there was plenty of other fun shit I was playing in that time).

Gambler miniature is so fucking cool.
Yeah I saw the gambler miniature in person like 4-5 years ago at convention. Ridiculous amount of detail, been wanting to see painters get ahold of it since I saw it.