Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV (2016)

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
How does one watch this? Is it a downloadable movie or is it actually in theaters?

Xalara

Golden Squire
I watched it in theaters. The movie was pretty good and the broad strokes of the story that Final Fantasy XV will be following are solid and give me hope for the game. The explanation for why Noctis is off on a road trip, completely unprotected except his three friends, is explained well. The primary problems with this movie could have been worked out if it had more time. Mainly the dialogue was sketchy and the entire last battle could have been cut with little consequence. Stick around after the credits to find out how
the car breaks down.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
It's downloadable now. Very pretty visually, ecxept a few places where the animation showed signs of jerkiness/awkwardness. Plot was slightly above typical squareenix jrpg tropefests. I thought it was watchable, but I'm a FF fanboy so your mileage may vary.

Kaou

Molten Core Raider
I lost track of who were the bad guys and who were the good guys half way through the movie lol

also, the fight scenes were confusing as fuck, too much dagger blinking, and its not just one dood doing it, its half the cast and some of the summons.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Um fuck that last fight was the bees knees - when those fuckin golems went wild it was pure legit - I hope the combat in the game is half as good as the shit going on in the movie.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I actually thought the fights were surprisingly easy to follow, but I live for fast flashy fight scenes so maybe just me.

I wanted to see the Chancellor flip out and do something cool, guessing that is just saved for the game somewhere.