Kingsman: The Secret Service (2015)

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Edit

a9r6QVZ_460s.jpg

Last edited:

Homsar

Oberyn as a redneck cowboy is weird. Looks entertaining as hell to me, odd they didnt put him in any of the credits and he looks to be in it a good chunk

Fadaar

That guy
Oberyn as a redneck cowboy is weird. Looks entertaining as hell to me, odd they didnt put him in any of the credits and he looks to be in it a good chunk

May be odd if that's the only thing you know him from but he actually grew up in Texas

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Know I'm way behind the times but I finally saw this movie and it was fucking awesome. Think I'm gonna fire up the sequel immediately.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Know I'm way behind the times but I finally saw this movie and it was fucking awesome. Think I'm gonna fire up the sequel immediately.
Nothing will ever beat the church scene.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob

you should probably skip the sequel or watch it while pretty buzzed

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just finished watching The Golden Circle. It wasn't as good as the first, but it wasn't bad either. I enjoyed it.

But it's difficult to trap lighting in a bottle twice.

Oldbased

> Than U
I just finished watching The Golden Circle. It wasn't as good as the first, but it wasn't bad either. I enjoyed it.

But it's difficult to trap lighting in a bottle twice.
I'm assuming it suffers from the John Wick effect? As in it's good but it is what you already seen but with just new lines and new places and basically serves to ensure your erection lasts the full 4 hours if you bag both back to back?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It's comparable to that, yes. They had to change the story, in that his mentor was killed towards the end of the first. So they brought in a new cast of characters that were cowboys instead of Kingsmen.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I'm assuming it suffers from the John Wick effect? As in it's good but it is what you already seen but with just new lines and new places and basically serves to ensure your erection lasts the full 4 hours if you bag both back to back?
No, they basically retconned some shit, made the story unnecessarily convoluted and redid all scenes the original had. Like it's a perfectly serviceable action movie, but it's below the original.

Homsar

I enjoyed it and can watch it a few more times but its not nearly as good as the first. There was a lot of great moments with the fight scenes, merlin singing country road, elton john. The kingsman all getting killed off really should have had a much bigger impact but you just dont give a shit and statesmen and tatum could have been really badass