Kobe Bryant killed in helicopter accident, 41

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Nope, he played basketball and, depending on how deep down the rabbit hole you go, he was:

Spring Training fodder in Florida for the NBA.
Received offers to play abroad but turned them down.
Became a Merc with Blackwater (before they changed). (getting paid a whopping 36.000 a year while in field ops)
A personal bodyguard to people attending the G7.
Met President Bush (and "got a book signed" for my dad) during one of his protection duties.

All while:

Deaf in one ear
Dyslexic
Suffering from major heart and health issues
Constantly unable to do the most basic of tasks effectively or with direction.

---

The Kobe story stuck out to me because...Kobe. He told more stories, which were more insane than the last but there was always a grain of truth in his stories that made them vaguely possible.

Like "I missed calling Kobe on his birthday because my phone (died, got lost...whatever) so I called him later and wished him well and he asked me for my address, so I gave it to him and he sent me this" he then shows off his iPhone that has somethign like "To *MY BROTHERS NAME* From Kobe" or something to that effect etched on the back.

So, I could be like, "Dude did you fucking etch a phone you bought with that?" Which would basically cause my dad to go ballistic because my dad worships my brother OR...I could eat it and just tell other people about my insane brother in a therapeutic version of:

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
So, Vanessa is single now. She very much my type of milf. And I think she could use some white euro penis

• 2Like
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
So, Vanessa is single now. She very much my type of milf. And I think she could use some white euro penis

Vanessa has a feminine cock. (Nicely quaffed I'll add)

so unless you are planning to HORK HORK HORK for her...

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Kobe's wife is posting on social media right now, asking everyone to donate to her Mamba fund for the victims families.

That's the wife of Kobe Bryant who used a $10M helicopter to beat traffic and was worth $600 million, asking American families to give money to her so she can give it to people her extremely wealthy husband got killed.

She should just give them the insurance check for the helicopter. I'm guessing she's not going to be too anxious to get another one of those right away.