Kung Fury (2015)

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Permit...DENIED! is going to get used so often by me and friends now.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Great movie. So many things already mentioned, but that clip above reminded me that when he was fighting all those Nazis it was (purposely) just like a video game where they come at you from both sides and you do all sorts of stupid moves that barely even connect but still kill them. And all the guys in the background just milling around for that scene was hilarious too.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
That scene had some sweet mortal combat fatalities like the spine removal

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kneel before your new God.

BMSSPFJ.jpg

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Great movie. So many things already mentioned, but that clip above reminded me that when he was fighting all those Nazis it was (purposely) just like a video game where they come at you from both sides and you do all sorts of stupid moves that barely even connect but still kill them. And all the guys in the background just milling around for that scene was hilarious too.
Made me think of those stick-figure kung fu things from back in the day. Pretty amazed that he can actually do that flip thing too. All directors should do their own stunts.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
ReV-Whack 820 points 2 days ago
Each scene brought more questions than answers. With that being said one really confuses me.
What's with Tricerecops shooting nazi's in the dick?

laserunicorns 2160 points 1 day ago
Triceracop can shoot a fly in the dick from 500 yards away, it's his one skill that he prides on. He got top dick shot at the academy.

Fucking AWESOME. That's the kind of backstory I can dig.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I thought it was a homage to the original Robocop, where he shoots a perp in the dick his first day on the job.