Lance Armstrong To Confess?

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Chuk. Armstrong said he never cheated.

Now he says everyone cheats?

So he thought we were stupid enough to believe that in a sport where EVERYONE cheats, he was the only one who didn't? So brave was he that he went on crusades about his innocence because it was very believable that people didn't cheat in cycling. He bullied, ruined careers, and even sued and WON lawsuits to protect his innocence.

But no...now "everyone cheats". Think about that logic trainwreck he's presenting to you, and please don't buy into it. It's the worst kind of Human being that claims the above.

edit:

It's this exact same type of person who knows EVERYONE hates cancer. How can you be for cancer? It's like defending a pederast, you can't do it. So he creates a cancer organization with his name on it, and puts himself as the head and basically tries to iconize himself as a voice against cancer.

This dude is evil. He would have sent Jews to the gas chamber and joked about it afterward. Then he would have gone looking through the clothes for loose change.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
This dude is evil. He would have sent Jews to the gas chamber and joked about it afterward. Then he would have gone looking through the clothes for loose change.
And then converted to Judaism. Don't forget that, because that's essentially what he's doing now. "I didn't have a choice, everyone was cheating. I trampled on a whole lot of people while I lied through my teeth, but I'm REALLY sorry, folks."

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
As a person, armstrong is a piece of shit. As a cyclist, the dude still rocked these guys. They were doping too. If they stripped his tdf medals who would they go to who is clean?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Ruining your career as a bike mechanic...that could be considered doing you a favor. I seriously doubt that moving to New Zealand was his only option to recover from his horrible black-balling from all the $9 an hour bicycle repair jobs in Austin.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
is there really such a thing as a bicycle mechanic? when i was a kid i used to do all my own repairs, because ya know changing a chain or going to the bike shop (they used to have these) for a new tube was so fucking hard to do.

Silence_sl

shitlord
is there really such a thing as a bicycle mechanic? when i was a kid i used to do all my own repairs, because ya know changing a chain or going to the bike shop (they used to have these) for a new tube was so fucking hard to do.
A tour-level mechanic makes $250k per year.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
are they forging the bike themselves? did they get a degree in bicycle theory from the university of pheonix? seriously, what does a tour level bike mechanic do that warrants that kind of salary?

are they forging the bike themselves? did they get a degree in bicycle theory from the university of pheonix? seriously, what does a tour level bike mechanic do that warrants that kind of salary?
I'd like to see you lace and true a wheel, it takes quite a bit of practice. If you read the article you'd know the guy was basically his personal assistant / butler, wrenching bikes is probably what he did least. You probably think a Caddy on the PGA tour just walks the course carrying a bag.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He said Armstrong was going to help him open his own shop in Austin, a major city and bike fucking crazy. So yes, they used to have bike shops, and they still do, and some people run them as small business owners. Crazy off the radar stuff here.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'd like to see you lace and true a wheel, it takes quite a bit of practice. If you read the article you'd know the guy was basically his personal assistant / butler, wrenching bikes is probably what he did least. You probably think a Caddy on the PGA tour just walks the course carrying a bag.
Never been golfing cept for miniature golf and nes golf. :) my friend used to have one of those spoke straightener thingies becauses he was always fucking his rims up while trying to get his bike to do those gay bouncing tricks. So yeah im well informed about trueing a wheel. Whats lacing?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It's not fucking hard. I have a good friend that was a bike mechanic/bike shop guy until he was 30 and it's not an accomplishment. The guy was lucky to have the job he did because that is not a real career. If he made that kind of money it was because Lance or Johann liked him and probably thought he could keep his mouth shut, not because he was some kind of magical bicycle whisperer.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, bikes are simple as fuck. The basic design is over a hundred years old. Maybe if you never tried to repair your own bike it may seem hard to do, but you get a few wrenches and there isnt much you cant do. My second ten speed I bought it in a box and I put that shit together myself in a few hours. The brakes can be fiddly to get just right,but you can fine tune it with practice.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No question about that. I would think most cases are losses, but pick the battles a bit more wisely.

See Roger Clemens trial as an ex.
I think showing everyone that you can't be too big to be charged is a good idea, else you have... well, what you actually already have. Point taken.