Landscaping and gardening thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Well I’ll have more to post here. But let’s do starters… Just gave tordon its first trial run yesterday in some stumps. I think Zapatta Zapatta recommended that to me last year. Hoping it doesn’t kill my nearby palm trees…

So a lot of my property is forested. How the fuck can I keep vines off/kill them on my palms/trees. Just started devining them a portion of the most visible portion of forest near front of house. Amazing watching a tree bent over at 4ft spring up to 15ft…

How do I manage this shit once I pull the vines off? My concern on using tordon at base of vines is that it’ll kill surrounding trees.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Amod Amod can you actually change thread title to “Landscaping, Gardening and Forestry thread” please.

thank you

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Could probably just post these topics in the Homesteading thread rather than spread the conversation out.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Could probably just post these topics in the Homesteading thread rather than spread the conversation out.
I guess. I thought maybe normie home owners wouldn’t venture into that thread since they don’t consider themselves homesteaders. Will give it a shot tho.