Landscaping and gardening thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Well I’ll have more to post here. But let’s do starters… Just gave tordon its first trial run yesterday in some stumps. I think Zapatta Zapatta recommended that to me last year. Hoping it doesn’t kill my nearby palm trees…

So a lot of my property is forested. How the fuck can I keep vines off/kill them on my palms/trees. Just started devining them a portion of the most visible portion of forest near front of house. Amazing watching a tree bent over at 4ft spring up to 15ft…

How do I manage this shit once I pull the vines off? My concern on using tordon at base of vines is that it’ll kill surrounding trees.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Amod Amod can you actually change thread title to “Landscaping, Gardening and Forestry thread” please.

thank you

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Could probably just post these topics in the Homesteading thread rather than spread the conversation out.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Could probably just post these topics in the Homesteading thread rather than spread the conversation out.
I guess. I thought maybe normie home owners wouldn’t venture into that thread since they don’t consider themselves homesteaders. Will give it a shot tho.