Kajiimagi
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
- 6,191
- 10,882
all good, didn't recognize the scene is all. I was never a big DC guy even though BatMan is my #1 fave comic character. I usually read Marvel, my 'weird niche' comic was Micronauts, and I also liked X-Men.the ryan renolds movie only got sinestro right, everything else is ryan renolds
you guys also have to see that blurb where it takes 10hours travel from midcity to redneckville, so the sheriff calls jon and said hals dead, and just leaves hal sitting on the bench for 10hrs dead, just so jon can see him sitting there with rigorWhy? Sheriff is either complicit or behind the killing, and the whole ruse is there to out her or her manhunter / manhunter-spawn of a son? Nonzero chance the sheriff is just in on all of this and this is all an elaborate thing to deal w/ the kid.
ryan renolds lantern is 2011 and dc not marvel, it was released like right b4 age of ultronIt wasn't a bad movie it just had terrible special effects for its time, even worse now. It was a typical low budget early Marvel movie. There is a reason they went bankrupt and had to sell off their catalog to Sony and Disney. Reynolds wasn't really a draw at the time either. I enjoyed it, it had a good positive story.
ryan renolds lantern is 2011 and dc not marvel, it was released like right b4 age of ultron