Laptop bags

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I'm in the market for a new laptop bag. I could really use the laptop to go in it, but my current one will have to do for now. In the meantime, my backpack is getting pretty ratty and I'd like to get a nice messenger bag to take to and from work.

Any suggestions? Ironically enough the nicest one I've found so far is the dorky Bag of Holding they sell on ThinkGeek.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
A few suggestions
5x13_mans_bag.jpg

Man-Bag.jpg

Have you tried here:http://www.coolcomputerbags.com/?
Also, your signature sucks. Neither sex or hate necessitates visual input. Blind people don't hate or have sex? Comon now
biggrin.png

Zombie Thorne_sl

shitlord
I've carried one of these nearly every day for the past 2 years. When I ordered it I was worried about it looking too military/tacticool for a business environment but it actually goes well with anything from shorts to business casual. Plenty of pockets, very good padding on the laptop compartment and a great shoulder strap. Also holds a full size 1911 and a couple of mags in the concealed flap on the back.
smile.png

http://www.amazon.com/5-11-Rush-Deli.../dp/B004D1R7VC

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Check outThule, I love their bag for the 11" laptops. It's a single strap over the shoulder bag. Their products are insanely durable.

OGIOalso makes some really kickass bags and they just happen to be on sale at WOOT right now.

EDIT: I personally use that Thule bag right now but at the time I was not aware of the OGIO bags, they have some really cool ones on their site.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bought the matching bag from Dell to go with my laptop. 10 years later laptop is hopelessly out of date but the bag is still in great shape, it's really well made and has stood up to hundreds of car rides. They do sell the bags seperately now. I don't see my exact bag on the site but it was about $70-80

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I have a Targus Backpack/Laptop bag that is very sturdy, and reasonably easy to deal with at an Airport. I frequently travel with one of those Asus Republic of Gamer rigs and a Macbook Pro. There are slide spaces for both, plus plenty of room for DJ headphones, midi controllers and the like. The one I currently use is 2-3 years old.

http://www.targus.com/US/index.aspx

Check em out, pretty sure they have them at Best Buy.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Check outThule, I love their bag for the 11" laptops. It's a single strap over the shoulder bag. Their products are insanely durable.

OGIOalso makes some really kickass bags and they just happen to be on sale at WOOT right now.

EDIT: I personally use that Thule bag right now but at the time I was not aware of the OGIO bags, they have some really cool ones on their site.
That Thule bag looks damn nice. I have always preferred messenger bag styles.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
I like the Hazard 4 bags. My sherman will fit a 13'' notebook which is fine since I only carry an ipad these days.

rrr_img_32057.jpg