Laptop Computers

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
if the powerbrick is making you look like a ninja turtle get a 65w usbc charger
75790241a4520619f00f43cf8b710543.png

ZMI zPower Turbo 65W USB-C PD Laptop Charger Power Adapter Compatible with Laptops Chargeable via USB-C (Not Compatible with Legacy Models with Barrel Charging Ports) - Black

note i'm just showing you the cheapest 65w option, you can of course get higher watt (to charge faster) i assume up to 100w
I don’t have a usbc charging port. It’s some rectangular oddity.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don’t have a usbc charging port. It’s some rectangular oddity.
you sure? it's called usb c pd (for power delivery)

while i don't know what model you have, it should be all the same ish
ee899821fa6d17a85596ba27162f2a79.png

number 4 is where you'd plug in a usb c pd adapter

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
you sure? it's called usb c pd (for power delivery)

while i don't know what model you have, it should be all the same ish
ee899821fa6d17a85596ba27162f2a79.png

number 4 is where you'd plug in a usb c pd adapter

Oh cool. I thought I'd have to use 8.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Well I'm spending entirely too much time on the road and in hotels so I'm way overdue for a laptop for gaming on the road like I see others mention here so much. I'll be watching this space since black Friday is coming up to see if you guys can help pick out whats hot and whats not. The last recommendation is a good month old, which is not a lot of time but....

Also I should say that I only play old ass games. I'm talking things you'd get off GoG. Old role playing games, strategy games, and stuff from Paradox. I don't do first person shooters or modern stuff. Very much a digital antiquarian. I suppose any cheap thing with a LARGE screen (old eyes) from walmart might do?

Last edited:

Xexx

Vyemm Raider

I do like Razer since Dbrand makes skins for them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Eluktronics has almost all their laptops at a hefty discount atm.

Does this have your seal of approval? Very good deal? You know once upon a time I built my own desktop from scratch, but I'm very far behind the times, have not kept up with tech and basically a non-nothing when it comes to computer today.

uh oh, this one seems out of stock already. This one still seems to be in stock though

Last edited:

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Does this have your seal of approval? Very good deal? You know once upon a time I built my own desktop from scratch, but I'm very far behind the times, have not kept up with tech and basically a non-nothing when it comes to computer today.

uh oh, this one seems out of stock already. This one still seems to be in stock though

Eluktronics is my goto for a gaming laptop really.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I just bought the surface pro 8 last month and it's great but I can't find any good cases/sleeves. Even Microsoft has no good cases. Everyone keeps referring to the the surface x since they are the same but different in certain way. The pro 8 is so great but I can't find a hard case that deals with the pen design and keyboard

Anyone ran into this

Last edited:

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
I have the Surface 7 Pro and yeah, have a case that works with the keyboard but it’s not great. Have been looking for a better option but nothing really stands out.

My case:

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I loved Microsoft didn't change the dimensions for years but they made so many mods on the new 8.

IMG_20211231_184135.jpg

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I just bought the surface pro 8 last month and it's great but I can't find any good cases/sleeves. Even Microsoft has no good cases. Everyone keeps referring to the the surface x since they are the same but different in certain way. The pro 8 is so great but I can't find a hard case that deals with the pen design and keyboard

Anyone ran into this
Laptop studio is where it’s at, also dbrand does them all usually.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
That was a stellar deal while it lasted.

I just paid about $2k out the door for a Lenovo Legion 7 with a 3070. If you call in and talk to sales they will honor the LEGIONDEALS15 coupon for a total of 25% off list price.