Las Vegas

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Speaking of, there's a pizza place (called Secret Pizza) in the Cosmo that's literally just a hallway in between all the nice restaurants on the 3rd floor. Pretty good pizza if you're not wanting to do regular Vegas food.

joz123

Potato del Grande
If you go East on Tropicana toward the airport, there's a strip mall on the left that has a good pizza place there. It's called Vegas Best Pizza. It's greasy but good and is open till 12am everyday. Cheaper than the places on the strip too.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Has there been any word about any UFC events in Vegas for the first 2 weeks of June? Mainly asking for the Vegas locals, have checked UFC website but the only events for that time period have no locations yet, was hoping there was some advertising or scuttlebutt going round.

darkko_sl

shitlord
Got back from Vegas yesterday. We had a great time staying at the Aria. We ended up getting a table at Senor Frogs for the Superbowl for 160/person. Food was awful and they lied to us about shots and top shelf liquor being included but we still had a blast. We originally had planned to get a table at another place but they tried to get another $400 out of us last second so we said fuck it and reserved at Senor Frogs because places were filling up fast.

Couple other places we ate at during the week:
Javiers at Aria: Mexican, pretty good. Wouldn't say its $50 better than my local Mexican.
Buffet at Aria: Just OK, not as good as Bacchanal at Caesars.
Lemongrass at Aria: Had a great Pad Thai. mmm
Nobu at Caesar's: Fucking Bomb amazing. Go here if you haven't.
Bobbys Burger Palace outside Aria: Pretty good burger, bout $12-15 for burger and fries.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, we ate at the Aria buffet just because we wanted to do one and were tired of waiting in lines. We went right after Cirque since it's just down the hall.

It was good, but not super exciting. Our preference would have been to do Caesar's or Wicked Spoon.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I've been to the Nobu in LA. Maybe the greatest restaurant experience I've ever had.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Has anyone climbed Mt. Charleston? Going to be climbing it on Memorial day via South Loop, looking more first hand info.

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
Has anyone climbed Mt. Charleston? Going to be climbing it on Memorial day via South Loop, looking more first hand info.
Yes it's amazing. It's about 10-20 degrees cooler than Vegas so be prepared. Ate at a lodge/restaurant at the top which was OK.

You can also hit up the Red Rock Canyon drive in the same day. Recommend that as well.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
rrr_img_90881.jpg
Yes it rules. The restaurant is decent and the Mountians pristine. Oh and also as I told Tuco a few years back, say hi to Marcus for me.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Pacquiao/Mayweather fight a done-deal. I'm going to be in Vegas that weekend. I already have my hotel but haven't purchased a flight yet. Prices have skyrocketed. Damn near $500 to fly to Vegas. From SF. WTF.

Vinen

God is dead
Pacquiao/Mayweather fight a done-deal. I'm going to be in Vegas that weekend. I already have my hotel but haven't purchased a flight yet. Prices have skyrocketed. Damn near $500 to fly to Vegas. From SF. WTF.
A hipster who lives in SF can't afford 500 to fly to Vegas?

Wait, NM. Just bike there like all the other unwashed hipsters.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Point is that flight is usually less than $150. $500 is what I would expect if I was going to the east coast. Not one state over.

Vinen

God is dead
Point is that flight is usually less than $150. $500 is what I would expect if I was going to the east coast. Not one state over.
Seriously? Fuck a flight to NYC from Boston costs 400 half the time.

I usually get flights to SF from BOS (taking one tomorrow actually to go to Palo Alto...) for ~300.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
My flights to NY are typically around $500. I don't go anywhere else on the east coast so I don't know about other places.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
If you plan on coming out to Vegas for the fight, you better book a place within walking distance of whatever you plan on doing.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm there for other shit. The fight just happens to also be that weekend.