Last Epoch

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
The sick 3 LP uniques are crazy

Chance to get LP is different for every unique, and multiple LP becomes exceptionally rare

Then there's the dice roll on the combine after a very dangerous right for HC

turbo

Molten Core Raider
For those just starting or long time players who never took the time to stitch together random research posts done, below link does an excellent job of explaining a lot of the damage concepts in the game. I just read it through and learned a few things I wasn't aware myself and I've been playing and theory crafting for awhile. Definitely worth the read.

One of the biggest take aways for newer people is just because you have a skill with a certain damage tag (especially when gained via adding damage via a node like +4 cold damage), that does not mean all your % increase to X damage type or % more damage multiplers apply to the entire skills damage. Each base+flat added damage type is calculated separately and then added at the end. Ex: My pet squirrel's have the cold damage tag on them because I put points into a node that give flat cold damage. When I use warcry with a node that increases cold damage by 250% for 4 seconds that won't be scaling all my squirrels damage, just any base+added flat cold damage.

Can be slightly confusing if you are new and just see your skills with X tag and assume all that juicy % increase damage is going to scale.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This is great fun in co-op. Very easy though, at least as ranged. I don't even bother to look at loot if it's not above yellow.

Caliane

pretty big patch.

some highlights:

We have completely Re-created Chapter 1, fleshing out the story and environment. Inhabited by new enemies and allies, Chapter 1 continues our trend of pushing the bar for visual quality and style.
  • Added the ability to link items in chat with Ctrl + Right Click
  • A maximum of three items can be linked per message
  • Added first iteration of Town functionality
  • Towns are non-combat social spaces which feature common amenities such as stash access, and vendors.
  • Solo players will automatically attempt to join an existing populated town, where they will be able to find other players, and socialize
  • Players within a group before entering the town will currently be assigned their own Town area
  • Weaver Uniques are a new type of unique that upgrade to legendaries in a different way. Instead of dropping with 0 to 4 legendary potential they always drop with 5-28 Weaver’s Will. While enemies are killed nearby, the Weaver slowly rebuilds items with Weaver’s Will, adding affixes and then upgrading them (up to T7).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
All patch notes dropped and it's live today, unsure if Caliane Caliane 's post had everything or not.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So pretty much done with D4 and the itch to play some more ARPG is still there, just not D4, lol. So fired this up for the first time since I made OG post. Wow have they done a shti ton of work on this. The game looks better, plays better, more story shit is in. Gonna enjoy this for a while.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So pretty much done with D4 and the itch to play some more ARPG is still there, just not D4, lol. So fired this up for the first time since I made OG post. Wow have they done a shti ton of work on this. The game looks better, plays better, more story shit is in. Gonna enjoy this for a while.
Yea, I was impressed with LE game systems, but animations / graphics were a bit disappointing. If these guys could get the funding to update their graphic engine / fidelity to be on par with D4 or PoE2, it would be a massive hit I think. I love their skill tree and the "endgame" mapping more than PoE / D4 by a long way.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I dont really mind the graphics, but some people obv do. To me the gameplay over looks all day. So far the game feels really snappy to me. And I love all the systems, the crafting, etc...Only gripe is the game feels a bit easy at the moment. But it could be the build I made. I will try some other characters. But yeah, so far this game is solid.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Like all of these games it depends on the build and where in the game you’re at. The story part and non-corrupted timelines are fairly easy. But it does get challenging eventually.

the endgame is a bit repetitive but no more than any other I suppose. I made a few characters and some just rape while others kinda suck. I tried a few non-“best in class” builds to have fun. Interesting what I can make work.

my biggest complaint is lack of respec in the main 3 subclasses. So you have to level all over again to try something new. considering the way the endgame works that doesn’t really make sense to be honest. Not like you can just switch every 2 minutes situational anyway. Wish one of these games made the multiplayer part more natural and fun too

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Typically just like to game as my break away from an extremely hectic professional career but took some time to do my 1st ever build guide. You can find it at the link below

I managed to kill Julra T4 in 8.11 seconds and made the entire build 100% up myself over a weekend so was pretty happy not going to lie. Only a hand full of builds sub 20 seconds and many abuse known bugs, I "think" this is free of any know bugs so at least less likely to get the nerf bat especially since it requires multiple rare to ultra rare uniques.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Dropped a new druid build that isn't as OP as the above but probably my favorite build to play.

I run an EQ werebear but don’t have the uniques required to try your version.

How are you scaling spell damage to your earthquakes? It’s tagged with melee. I’m assuming the buldurs wrath proc scales with spell but not sure how you’re scaling it to the earthquake itself.

Nice work putting the build guides together. There are so many interactions in this game it’s too daunting for me to attempt it.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Next class and I guess patch announced at gamescom. Runemaster coming sep 7

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Def had more fun with this than D4 after playing it for the first time in years after I played d4.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Err yeah patch. But basically an expac at the rate they’re going. Heh

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Runemaster patch was today. They reworked a couple acts like they did act 1, which I thought was pretty cool and a big improvement over the old act 1. Added some loot caches in the echoes which is also cool. Will probably check it out sometime in the next couple weeks. I never really got a mage high level, really the only class I haven’t got at least one high level build out of all of them.

• 1Like

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I come back from time to time as well. It is a good game but I always struggled with the amazing power difference between some builds. They can’t quite seem to find a balance.

I have a few setups where I can basically afk and plow and others that are painful, and not on purpose because I gimped myself. Just some setups are not as good. I also wish they let you respec within a class.