Last Epoch

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah I got to level 20 today and suddenly got kicked out. No luck reconnecting so I guess its bedtime!

Caliane

This is what I'm looking at for my falconer atm.

falcon is doing 90% of the work. only got falconry and net atm. and those two alone are doing work.
adding aerial assault alone should be huge. it will scale with bird throwing.
lots of bleeding caltrops.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
They're all viable through endgame. It is unknown which classes can push the furthest into high corruptions, because they changed that whole system. Regardless, you truly can play whatever you think looks cool and it will take you to lvl 100 monoliths.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I guess all of sentinel apparently overall blows. Whatever. I want to spin to win. Then warlock

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Any masteries to just outright avoid? I've never played the game or know much of anything about it.

Not that I'm aware of, there are many playstyles within each one I'm sure you can put something together that is good.

• 1Like

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Think I lucked out a bit with my first Unique. Will fit my build perfect.

Skärmbild 2024-02-22 220510.png

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
great for leveling, but they should have changed that unique's damage mod to be flat damage like they did with all the normal items. looks like that got missed. The higher tiers of flat damage should be better.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I rerolled on offline mode until they resolve the server issues. It can be days until they do. How if the hell can I see and chat in global if I'm playing offline mode? Any networking/IT gurus can explain that? Is it truly offline?

Fucker

Log Wizard
I rerolled on offline mode until they resolve the server issues. It can be days until they do. How if the hell can I see and chat in global if I'm playing offline mode? Any networking/IT gurus can explain that? Is it truly offline?
Chat server separate from zone server. I am playing full offline and get nothing.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Played about an hour or so last night and got and got to 8 on my Sentinel. This was after not being able to log in all day yesterday. Same thing today, I just have not been able to log in. I am guessing my time will be relegated to late night for the foreseeable future.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Have any of you guys looked at the faction rewards between the two factions?

It's hilarious.

All the rewards for the trade faction allow you to... trade that type of item. You cannot trade them before you rank it up.

All the rewards for the SSF faction are actually good and do things like "When a set item drops, the entire set drops instead". Fucking lol.

Probably the worst trading system Ive ever seen in a game. Nobody is going to use it.

• 1Like

Tide27

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Have any of you guys looked at the faction rewards between the two factions?

It's hilarious.

All the rewards for the trade faction allow you to... trade that type of item. You cannot trade them before you rank it up.

All the rewards for the SSF faction are actually good and do things like "When a set item drops, the entire set drops instead". Fucking lol.

Probably the worst trading system Ive ever seen in a game. Nobody is going to use it.
Set items are not very good for the most part, nothing near like completing a set in Diablo.

Once you start searching for end game items, trade is most certainly going to be used a ton.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Set items are not very good for the most part, nothing near like completing a set in Diablo.

Once you start searching for end game items, trade is most certainly going to be used a ton.

I think you're missing the point. That is just one faction reward, there are 10 total. The trade faction is hot garbage. Nobody will be using it because it will be easier to get end game gear with circle of fate than it will be in trade.

EDIT: Here is a taste of the difference in the two factions. The Circle of Fate rewards are too good, and prophecies are way too good. The tradeoff to just being in the Merchant guild is too big, you're better off self farming in CoF

Circle of Fortune
Rank 2 allows for the use of fewer Runes of Ascendance with a 45% chance to preserve the Rune when crafting.
Rank 5 provides a 35% chance to double Echo rewards. This includes Unique/Set Echo rewards.
Rank 6 gives Uniques twice the chance to have Legendary Potential.
Rank 9 drops the entire Set any time a single Set item drops.
The Circle of Fortune provides additional opportunities to target farm by allowing the play to spend Favor on Prophecies. Each Prophecy has a predetermined objective and reward, allowing the player to choose the reward they prefer before accepting a Prophecy. These rewards can be Unique/Set items.

Merchant's Guild
Rank 2 allows you to purchase Set items.
Rank 3 allows for the purchase of Uniques without Legendary Potential.
Rank 6 opens up the ability to buy Unique weapons with Legendary Potential.
Rank 8 allows you to purchase all Unique items, including those with Legendary Potential.
Rank 9 allows for the purchase of Legendary Weapons.
Rank 10 opens up all Legendary items for purchase.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Loot has been pretty meh for me so far. I’m 26 I think and I’m not reading the yellows anymore, just a ton of shit sitting around.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Picked this up, but feel like I'll be wasting time leveling up in offline mode, so time to wait for the weekend then (when they fix it Monday morning lolol /apologize)

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I imported the first big filter I found. It seems like it’s mostly just taking out the whites. Still a billion useless yellows.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So are loading times just fucked in this game? Can you swap from online to offline and vice versa?