Last Epoch

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I haven't been able to keep up with this thread but really enjoying this game. Top tier ARPG and it exposes a lot of weaknesses in POE. I hope GGG draws some inspiration from some of the systems in play here.

That said, it still needs a lot of work but its a pretty solid 1.0 release. I think it has an amazing foundation to build on and look forward to seeing what this company has in store for the future.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Haha, I'm not sure this game is inspiring trading systems. At least, I fucking hope not

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They already have. GGG changed their trading system for PoE2 by incorporating an auction buyout system.
I'm thinking more the one pane for crafting. Would be an absolute godsend in poe.

Also not holding QoL hostage and items dropping id'd.

Much better ssf experience where grouping with friends feels good and worth it.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So I'm level 88 and got 101 passives so thats 12 more to get by levels. But I see one should have 115 Passives at 100 with quests done.

Googled some and saw a list of quests giving Passives points. So I did one I had missed but got nothing.

Edit: NM seems 113 is max.

Last edited:

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I'm thinking more the one pane for crafting. Would be an absolute godsend in poe.

Also not holding QoL hostage and items dropping id'd.

Much better ssf experience where grouping with friends feels good and worth it.
Dropped items already ID’ed is a big one for me. I can hover over it on the ground and see if it even worth picking up rather than picking up, IDing it in my inventory and getting rid of it if I don’t want it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also it's just the pure amount of shit I DONT have to pick up. I can filter exactly what I'm looking for, and when I get a drop I know it's going toward progression.

I thought it was weird my wrist didn't hurt a week into this as much as I've been playing, then thought about how each map I click nearly 100x less then a normal map in poe.

Can't wait to get in the GGG class action for RSI.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So boss uniques.

I assume you can't chance them with ascendant runes.

I also assume you can't get them as rewards from echoes.

However, what if you do a prophecy that has you kill a certain boss and says it'll drop 4x belts or whatever and the boss pool has a belt you want. Does that help?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
So boss uniques.

I assume you can't chance them with ascendant runes.

I also assume you can't get them as rewards from echoes.

However, what if you do a prophecy that has you kill a certain boss and says it'll drop 4x belts or whatever and the boss pool has a belt you want. Does that help?
I'd assume since the prophecy drops are a different pool than the normal drops(they drop on top of you instead of on top of the monster for example), the prophecy drops still wouldn't include the boss, but can't say for sure.

Needless

Toe Sucker
God i dropped 21 runes of ascension to try and get a specific helmet, nadda
The next monolith i do, its in the chest at the end lmao

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Farming for 4LP is sure to make you rage.
IMG_2976.jpeg

• 3Worf

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Decided to take a break from Necro and try Falconer. Whats the most fun build for that class? Only lvl 24 and doing some basic build right now.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Decided to take a break from Necro and try Falconer. Whats the most fun build for that class? Only lvl 24 and doing some basic build right now.
Use the guide Brikker linked to level, then use it to farm the gear for this:

• 3Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Nice thing is when they "fix" broken shit like Shadow Daggers, you can swap to Ballista which is pretty good.

Is there a Wraith build with that unique wraith Harbour helmet that doesn't involve skill swapping and annoying shit like that? Prepping for first alt!

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I had the helm drop at 63, i was running a single (juiced) Archmage+Dread shade build that was hitting for 3k a bolt. At 65 I put on the helm and summoned a wraith completely unspecced and it hit for about 800 damage. Unspecced my old shit, respecced a few things into the wraith and it was auto-criting for 10k. Specced a few more things so I could summon a bunch of zombies with a single click and now the wraith is hitting for 120k. Pretty much a two-button build that still not properly functioning.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Question about the Allie falconer build: Why take Shadow Hunter in smoke bomb when the build uses a dagger? It specifies bow attacks. Also, based on bug reports on the official forums, the crit part of the node doesn't even work at all.