Last Epoch

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
This thing seems fucking hilarious and I probably need to roll a paladin dude to fuck around with it

Capture.PNG

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Played with it some more and got over a hump and now it got much easier. Got a really good shield, of course I can't use.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I seen alot of Spin2win void knights use that sword.
It can become really fucking good, the issue I have is you can't "lock" it so if you forget about it and shatter some random weap you can just brick it.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I think I'm pretty much done until next "cycle" or whatever they're calling seasons. The high corruption meta being some version of "take advantage of ward being busted" for just about every class is pretty damn boring.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
How do different sources of haste work? Newest always overwrites? Or does longest remaining duration apply?

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I think I'm pretty much done until next "cycle" or whatever they're calling seasons. The high corruption meta being some version of "take advantage of ward being busted" for just about every class is pretty damn boring.

Play something without ward then?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Haven’t you played ARPG before? You are obliged to only play the broken, OP, boring, flavor of the week builds. You are forced to ignore everything else.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Ward isn't a build though. Its a defensive layer and available to every character and class, and ignoring it will just always strictly "feel" worse because every build will be stronger, and better, with Ward than without.

"So just do something else" has, and always will be, one of the laziest *whoosh* arguments, especially on these forums full of people that used to min max to the extreme and probably still, at least, like to get some performance out of the characters they play.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Use the guide Brikker linked to level, then use it to farm the gear for this:

Have to agree, the Allie build is fun, and you can cheese the smoke bombs right now, but the boss damage is not there. The one you linked looks very nice, gotta find a way to abuse some ward on it though.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Pure luck. Just from playing and collecting anything of value, I have everything for this guys build. It plays pretty damn well. Just need to get some more streamlined affixes for Sentinel/Pally, and I can push hard.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
What corruption is everyone up to? Done leveling the Sentinel's. (Wanted to try all three classes). Sticking with the Pally. I just started 143 corruption.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
~250 or so but every so often im getting one-shot now by mobs. Even with data types that i have max resistance for... Need to build some sort of ward build or something that improves my defenses i guess.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The maxroll leveling guide isn't very good btw. There are much better ones out there

• 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
First few monoliths on my marksman were horrible, every mob was a bossfight with the crap low level bow I was using, but once I hit 36 and put on dragonsong it got a lot better. It's pretty fun, too. Might end up sticking with this for a while instead of switching builds once more stuff opens up.

Think I had a bug earlier, I survived on 0 hp multiple times in a monolith. Few times I wasn't sure and it could've just been a drop to like 1-5 hp but then I sat at 0 long enough one time to actually check and it definitely said 0.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Use the guide Brikker linked to level, then use it to farm the gear for this:

I'm almost up to Empowereds now with Brikkers linked guide. It kicks ass.

Not having watched the video yet as not to be totally overwhelmed while learning the class, is there some special item needed to switch to that other build?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I have. Virtually every classes version of "not ward" builds are just strictly worse.

I mean sure, if you want to hang out in low/no corruption monos just fucking throw random points into random shit. Last Epoch has a pretty high floor for even the most braindead of choices. But if you want to push 250-300+ corruption? You have to use ward.

That's why I meant that I'm done until next cycle. I've pretty much pushed as high as I can without ward and I find the meta that is ward pretty fucking dull. It's like if EVERY build in PoE had to have Molten Shell and Cat's Grace to hit T16 corrupted maps or something.