Last Epoch

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm almost up to Empowereds now with Brikkers linked guide. It kicks ass.

Not having watched the video yet as not to be totally overwhelmed while learning the class, is there some special item needed to switch to that other build?
Talons of Valor. In the long run you want one as close to this as possible:
1709673132856.png

Watch for bows with those legendary affixes too. You'll want to spend most of your time in Fall of the Outcasts pushing corruption as high as possible.

The bow is only effective level 17 so farming LP2 isn't that hard and LP3 is actually in the realm of possibility. Even a LP1 is fine though if you can manage to get it with +4 dive bomb, 5% base crit, and then pass along another ~10% base crit. Those are the stats that really matter.

You also need to add crit chance, crit multiplier, and minion damage to your current loot filter so you can find really good exalted items. Also pick up anything with crit strike avoidance on it to remove/shatter. The build converts avoidance to crit mult, so you will want to try to craft T5 avoidance on every slot possible.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I’ve been running this build for the past few days and I’m really pleased with it. It’s really strong and I have yet to die with it. It’s not one of those broken OP builds (that I can see) but the way he put it together it has good very good survivability and dps. He has pushed to 1000 corruption with it too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Is there any way to influence these weaver items that gain affixes over time? This one turned out okay for me but if I find another one it could be a lot better

Capture.PNG

elidib

Vyemm Raider
nope, the randomness is the only thing that counterbalances how powerful they would be if you could just choose the affixes.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Can you upgrade base types of items somehow? This thing would be nearly perfect for my build but the base dagger is so shit it cucks my damage by ~30%

Capture.PNG

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Nope, best you can do for uniques is find another one that has LP and roll the dice to slap an exalted affix or two onto it to make it into a legendary.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Really enjoy how builds slowly come online in this game.

"Okay cool the Hawk does some damage..."
"Oh I get some Spinny bois that do great dmg."
"Oh nice it attacks with big numbers when I dash forward"
"What? The Dash forward does nice dmg and also drops a bunch of spinny bois!"
"Why do I need Smoke screen again?"
"Holy shit the Hawk bombards the Smoke Screen area 5+ times for god tier damage!"

It really unlocked the build at like skill level 18-19, not sure if the 20th point makes any difference but this is the most fun I've had with a ARPG class in a long time.

And damn give me that bow! We can Resonance together real good!

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'm dropping big void meteors and volcanic orbs on these empowered monos. Feels gr8, still tons to do.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker

Dive bomb adjusted because it crashes servers, not because its too strong :emoji_joy:

• 1WTF

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damn was gonna try an OP warlock build before next season, how big of a nerf is this? Might just stick with druid all season

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Finally found one. Not the best roll on the +skills and only 1 LP. I don't have anything to slam into it anyway so will continue to farm. I got like 19% Crit so not sure how the hell I should climb to 100%...

Skärmbild 2024-03-06 210542.png

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Damn was gonna try an OP warlock build before next season, how big of a nerf is this? Might just stick with druid all season

Nothing was touched for the Warlock build

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Any controller players know a way to map the dungeon ability? It’s something I assumed they would have put in when they launched 1.0 but it’s still not in. They have plenty of available options on the control pad, not sure how they haven’t realized you can’t do the dungeon with controller.

Vorph

Any controller players know a way to map the dungeon ability? It’s something I assumed they would have put in when they launched 1.0 but it’s still not in. They have plenty of available options on the control pad, not sure how they haven’t realized you can’t do the dungeon with controller.
Been a while since I used my controller since it's complete ass for every falconer build, but I could swear the dungeon button for Sanctum was one of the D-pad directions (right I think?).

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Been a while since I used my controller since it's complete ass for every falconer build, but I could swear the dungeon button for Sanctum was one of the D-pad directions (right I think?).
That’s Town Portal. Dungeon ability isn’t tied to anything for me, and it won’t let me remap. I just rarely do the dungeons because of it, which sucks because I like the gameplay and the rewards.

Vorph

That’s Town Portal. Dungeon ability isn’t tied to anything for me, and it won’t let me remap. I just rarely do the dungeons because of it, which sucks because I like the gameplay and the rewards.
1709767525186.png

Town portal is R3 for me.

Edit: Also, I don't think you can rebind (or even see) gamepad controls unless you use the gamepad to open up settings. Maybe that's your issue?

Last edited:

Needless

Toe Sucker
Talons of Valor. In the long run you want one as close to this as possible:
View attachment 518193
Watch for bows with those legendary affixes too. You'll want to spend most of your time in Fall of the Outcasts pushing corruption as high as possible.

The bow is only effective level 17 so farming LP2 isn't that hard and LP3 is actually in the realm of possibility. Even a LP1 is fine though if you can manage to get it with +4 dive bomb, 5% base crit, and then pass along another ~10% base crit. Those are the stats that really matter.

You also need to add crit chance, crit multiplier, and minion damage to your current loot filter so you can find really good exalted items. Also pick up anything with crit strike avoidance on it to remove/shatter. The build converts avoidance to crit mult, so you will want to try to craft T5 avoidance on every slot possible.

alright lets assume im retarded (i am). What do i need to look for to get these affixes on the bow? is it 1 exalted bow with these 3 affixs + 1 other and pray those 3 stats transfer over?
i've only done 1 legendary thing to test the system but it was a shitty LP1 ring i was never going to use lol

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
alright lets assume im retarded (i am). What do i need to look for to get these affixes on the bow? is it 1 exalted bow with these 3 affixs + 1 other and pray those 3 stats transfer over?
i've only done 1 legendary thing to test the system but it was a shitty LP1 ring i was never going to use lol
That is correct. The bow has to be a LP3 to transfer 3 stats. LP1 would only pull 1.

• 1Like