Lawbreakers PC multiplayer FPS

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's open beta, just go to the store page on Steam and you can install it. Like 37GB or so?

Played the tutorial and about 3-4 matches so far and kind of like it but also feel like I only really like the Vanguard so far. Right mix of beefy and shooty and fly-ey. The battle medic isn't what I expected, definitely useful but not sure required like in OW because the healing is slow and you can murder people so fast. Her ult is insane though.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Twitch Prime is already in the game which is kinda cool. I'm honestly excited, only one more week and it's a definite buy from me.

0*cwD7kJN7B8x1aXaX.jpg

First-look at LawBreakers Exclusive Twitch Prime “Bleed Purple” Items with Cliff Bleszinski!

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I ended up not going for it. Basically just reiterating my previous post, but I only seemed to enjoy playing the 1 character, which is probably a sign I don't enjoy the game enough for the long term (because I usually enjoy playing everything in class games)

Intropy

Shit Gamer
I played a shitload of Overwatch and loved it. That said, I feel like this game has very little in common with it in terms of actual gameplay.

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Its basically Overwatch but with Unreal Tournament 2K gameplay. Super high skill curve compared to OW due to pure speed of the game. If you liked Titanfall you might like this since some of the classes are super mobile.

Anyway, the market is saturated right now with competitive F2P games. I wish them luck since some former UT guys involved. Seems fun enough but I just don't have time or will to get into yet another FPS ...

goishen

Macho Ma'am
It's fairly easy to consider two games that are similar in nature to be competing for the same players. Look at Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2. Battlefield 1 completely overshadowed Titanfall, even though they play nothing alike. And because Titanfall 1 sucked dick. My guess is that people who like Overwatch will like this game. People who don't like Overwatch will avoid it like the plague.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Eh, battlefield 1 and titanfall released in the same week. But I agree if you like shooters you'll probably like this game. It's not that hard to just pick up and play even if the speed may seem intimidating.

xzi

Mouthbreather
The game has been pretty great, but it's a niche and hard to get more people to actually play it with the playerbase dwindling. It is some of the most fun I've had in an FPS in quite a while but I'm already starting to run into the same players.

Only real complaint is some of the gamemodes on certain maps are very unbalanced, but there's only one or two maps where that's the case.