Lawyer costs question

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
as a Michigander (a TRUE Northern American) i do not accept hodj as being a northerner

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Doesn't matter what pharmakos pharmakos accepts or does not accept, because Kentucky fought for the Union in the Civil War, and therefore is a Northern State.

God Bless America.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Doesn't matter what pharmakos pharmakos accepts or does not accept, because Kentucky fought for the Union in the Civil War, and therefore is a Northern State.

God Bless America.

yes, lets decide your geographical position based on some war your state contributed 75 non-scurvy ridden white man soldiers for a century and a half ago

• 1Jonesing

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I don't think so.

southnotthef.jpg

• 1Cringe
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
But Michigan is the girliest state, it's literally in the name (ojibwe for large vagina) so anything pharmakos pharmakos says is automatically gay.

• 1Truth!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
yes, lets decide your geographical position based on some war your state contributed 75 non-scurvy ridden white man soldiers for a century and a half ago

"I think to lose Kentucky is nearly the same as to lose the whole game. Kentucky gone, we cannot hold Missouri, nor Maryland. These all against us, and the job on our hands is too large for us. We would as well consent to separation at once, including the surrender of this capitol.[2][3] " -Abraham Motherfucking Lincoln himself

Please take all future Kentucky North or South? Questions to my salty thread in the shaw.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
"I think to lose Kentucky is nearly the same as to lose the whole game. Kentucky gone, we cannot hold Missouri, nor Maryland. These all against us, and the job on our hands is too large for us. We would as well consent to separation at once, including the surrender of this capitol.[2][3] " -Abraham Motherfucking Lincoln himself

Please take all future Kentucky North or South? Questions to my salty thread in the shaw.

Okay, if we're judging shit based on how things were in Lincoln's day, you're also on the Western edge of the States. Fucking west coast faggot.

• 2Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
We're judging based on Lincoln's factual opinion of the importance of Kentucky in the war. This was a metric you laid out, when you called into question Kentucky's importance in the war as a metric.

And being part of the South isn't about geography, its about culture and history.

Kentucky has a southern culture and a midwestern culture, but it is a Northern State, because it fought for the Union in the Civil War.

• 1Salty

Pescador

Trakanon Raider
When I lived in Lexington KY there was a giant statue of a confederate general in the middle of town.

• 1Pants on Fire!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
We're judging based on Lincoln's factual opinion of the importance of Kentucky in the war. This was a metric you laid out, when you called into question Kentucky's importance in the war as a metric.

And being part of the South isn't about geography, its about culture and history.

Kentucky has a southern culture and a midwestern culture, but it is a Northern State, because it fought for the Union in the Civil War.

I never called out the war as a metric, you brought it up and then I sarcastically mocked you. Wow, sincerely disappointed in your reading comprehension right now. Feeling okay?

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I never called out the war as a metric, you brought it up and then I sarcastically mocked you. Wow, sincerely disappointed in your reading comprehension right now. Feeling okay?

You literally did just that try again.

Outside of the grown up forum btw

• 1Seriously?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Literally not and at this point you should be shawed for trolling the grown up forum.

• 1Salty

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Literally not and at this point you should be shawed for trolling the grown up forum.

Not interested in abusing my powers just yet today.

That being said, please take it to the saltitarium or necro the old civil war thread.

• 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

Generally in non-general threads like this it's left up to the OP if it's an issue, no? My bad if so, I guess we'll call this the end then.

• 1Potato
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users