Le Football 2018/2019

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
This is obviously true, but its where we play, so that's what we get. Frankly, we'd get murdered 10x worse if we had to play in UEFA.
Not sure who you mean by "we" unless you're referencing the US, in which case we can't even win within our own continent.

Western continents have global winning teams, but we also have the most losing teams. And far more just flat bad teams. UK may not be able to actually win a cup, but they have the strongest density of winningest teams next to Spain.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
ahh being lectured to about football by an American who can't even get the terminology correct. The game you're watching is decided by goals, the winner of the match you're watching wins points.

lol

And England for virtually the entirety of football's existence have never been a #1 ranked team, apart from the time the World Cup was played in England. Fucking hell, I mean one of the most popular football songs ever has the line "30 years of hurt", and you think pointing this out is a diss? Hahaha

I mean, it's not like my team just won the biggest prize in football 10 days ago, lol.

Retards
Again, you're not going to win any friends by being a pedantic fuck.

Though I'm glad you realize your pretentiousness regarding the sport is unfounded. If anything, I'm even more familiar with my country being a failure.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Again, you're not going to win any friends by being a pedantic fuck.

Though I'm glad you realize your pretentiousness regarding the sport is unfounded. If anything, I'm even more familiar with my country being a failure.

"I mean, it's not like my team just won the biggest prize in football 10 days ago, lol."

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
"I mean, it's not like my team just won the biggest prize in football 10 days ago, lol."

Time flies as we all get older, but 53 years doesn't feel like only 10 days

71WbTDELncL._SL1200_.jpg

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Time flies as we all get older, but 53 years doesn't feel like only 10 days

71WbTDELncL._SL1200_.jpg

Ask Liverpool fans from Liverpool what matters before, majority will say "Club before country"

I barely route for England, years of watching them persist with Lampard and Gerrard in midfield was enough.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

years of watching them persist with Lampard and Gerrard in midfield was enough.

Well I can certainly understand this point. Speaking of Lampard, Chelsea are supposed to offer him a deal to manage, no?

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Well I can certainly understand this point. Speaking of Lampard, Chelsea are supposed to offer him a deal to manage, no?

Yes which is somewhat preposterous unless they think they're going to suck ass and by having Fat Frank around the fans won't mutiny. I somehow don't think that's going to work out for them with how shitty Chelsea's fans are:

Lampard.jpg

Merrith

Yes which is somewhat preposterous unless they think they're going to suck ass and by having Fat Frank around the fans won't mutiny. I somehow don't think that's going to work out for them with how shitty Chelsea's fans are:

Lampard.jpg

Not that I'm doubting his sincerity, but I'm sure if Lampard came and they suddenly won another trophy next season this same fan might be calling him a savior. Its amazing what fans will rationalize to themselves.

Not that I would be expecting that result in the slightest, btw.

faille

Molten Core Raider

Lampard.jpg

Most of their best fans are supporting Man City now

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So if USA loses they aren't out of the world cup completely?

EDIT lol, they score just as I post

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I had nothing to do yesterday, and there were those 10 bucks tickets for scotland argentina next door. So, I went. I didn't notice on tv, but hell, they look so tiny compared to men, I couldn't shake the feeling I was watching junior high soccer, especialy as they were playing on half of the field most of the game... And not an horizontal half.

That being said I didn't felt like I was cheated of 10 euros.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Haven't followed the US men's in a while, but this team is actually interesting tonight and making exciting plays. They can't execute, but at least they look like an actual fuckin team right now.

Also hilarious how close FIFA 19 reflects their team skill. Can carry the ball, make plays, but can't shoot for shit.

Wait, what the shit, two goals in the time I was writing this post and smoking a cig.

Merrith

Haven't followed the US men's in a while, but this team is actually interesting tonight and making exciting plays. They can't execute, but at least they look like an actual fuckin team right now.

Also hilarious how close FIFA 19 reflects their team skill. Can carry the ball, make plays, but can't shoot for shit.

Wait, what the shit, two goals in the time I was writing this post and smoking a cig.

I'll wait until they can show some of this against better competition. Pulisic looked good, at least. Still not convinced on Zardes.