League Of Legends

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Gotta be one of the most lopsided finals T1 dominated, good to see faker get his fourth win. Man is basically the Brady for Korea, but Zeus and keria are next level and carried it.
I didnt see the email talking about T1 until this morning after I texted you back. Still wouldnt have stayed up, but I watched the highlights and ya.. its fucking wild that as old as LOL is, it has that many viewers still. Starcrafts views still shock me a bit, as well. Just goes to show that whenever this fucking MMO theyre launching goes live, its going to be a GD monster.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Nah saw that shit coming from a mile away after the legends of runeterra cinematics.

• 1Like

Daidraco

They announced Twisted Fate and Graves are homosexuals, out of nowhere
Twisted Fate I dont care about. He is kind of faggot-like. But the Graves choice is pretty sad. Guess theyre going after broke back mountain crowd or something. Why couldnt they sacrifice Kha'zix or something to the woke crowd?

Burns

Twisted Fate I dont care about. He is kind of faggot-like. But the Graves choice is pretty sad. Guess theyre going after broke back mountain crowd or something. Why couldnt they sacrifice Kha'zix or something to the woke crowd?
The only thing I care about is: Will this affect any future Arcane seasons?

• 1Like

JsRua

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Timing, strategy, character knowledge, team coordination, and managing the evolving meta add layers of intricacy to this game. For instance, I have to juggle between last-hitting minions to gain gold and levels, position for combat, map awareness for potential threats, and willingness to cooperate with teammates, making it quite an ordeal for newcomers like myself (been playing it for 7-8 months).
While searching for ways to improve my game, I found this Lol script, which gives me a huge boost. Whether I need help with maneuvering through masteries, strategizing build paths, or managing cooldowns, this tool provides assistance seamlessly.

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
WTS account cheap, single owner

2013 diamond icon/ranked

Victorious Morgana, victorious Elise, victorious Aatrox

Loads of legacies, eternals and the works

Never had honor issues/infractions

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I've been playing this again for the last week or two. Exclusively ARAM. I played a decent amount of unranked 3v3 Twisted Treeline years ago, but mostly just ARAM and URF when it comes around.

Considering how many hundreds of hours I've put into this game over the last 10 years, It's really fucking impressive how horrible I am at it. Like.....absolutely shit-tier supertard status. I'm almost always the worst player on the team, except for the rare occasions I get a top tier poke/harass champ I'm decent at in ARAM (Kog'Maw, Jayce, Veigar) and get lucky with a couple of early kills.

I'm pretty bad at games in general, but this one in particular I've just never gotten decent at. At least I don't get banned anymore after turning off team chat.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rais

Trakanon Raider
WTS account cheap, single owner

2013 diamond icon/ranked

Victorious Morgana, victorious Elise, victorious Aatrox

Loads of legacies, eternals and the works

Never had honor issues/infractions
5 dollars?

• 1Seriously?

Daidraco

One of the better ones Ive seen in a while. Really wish they would stop cock teasing us about this MMO project.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Man i've watched that like 10 times, theres so much to the video lore wise. I love it

Also old man yasuo is actually a new skin, thats fucking sick

• 2Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Morg is my main, I came twice.

Edit: Just realized what the Tryndamere scene meant and I'm an idiot for not realizing it immediately.
His ult being undying rage he faces death and fights against it every time, the aspect of death being kindred. Explains why she vanishes when ashes shows up to help him and all his foes are dead, he no longer is on the brink of death.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Kayle leveling all the way to 16 in the duration of a Morg root seems pretty lore accurate to me tbh.

• 2Like