League Of Legends

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I ended up in S5 after placing in S1 and almost all of my games were with bad players and I'm not good enough to carry every game to victory.

We'll climb out of Bronze together, night after night. We'll be bros.

Xalara

Golden Squire
Yeah placement has been a nightmare for me too. Lost three games where, as a team if we had shut up and stopped arguing, we would have won.

Fuck hai and C9 for this, fuck them so hard. This Teemo bullshit was creeping up because of that D1/Challenger guy that only plays him. But now here comes the flood of absolutely horrid games with shitty teemo's everywhere (there are no good teemo's, anyone who plays him is a shitter and deserves defenestration). Game was also utterly boring to watch because of the shroom cheese, literally what do you do to counter that? Four or five full sweeper upgrades aren't enough if the game is close as just shown by tsm.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
somehow I believe that whole game might have been different if OddOne didn't fuck up his smite/consume on Dragon. TSM would of taken a gold lead, instead they were eternally behind.

also giving up the turrets early was such a bad move

somehow I believe that whole game might have been different if OddOne didn't fuck up his smite/consume on Dragon. TSM would of taken a gold lead, instead they were eternally behind.

also giving up the turrets early was such a bad move
Not really. You have to be pretty far ahead to the point where you can force tower takes and dictate the game. I've had the (dis)pleasure of doing some customs with a team using teemo mid and seen a bit of it in my ranked before today. Essentially if you can't force the enemy team completely on their back foot the Teemo will just slow push through your jungle and possibly a lane with his shrooms while his team just plays disengage. Its a major oversight with them removing Oracles that the mushrooms were left with their very long duration and ap scaling. Playing against it is kind of like playing against old old heimer where he would just steam roll a lane in an unstoppable fashion because of his turrets while you watched helplessly. Here you can't even see the damn turrets though.

Gadrel_sl

shitlord
They're going to have to bring the shroom clearing items from Twisted Treeline (lightbringer, hextech sweeper) over to Summoners' Rift. Clearing Teemo shrooms without oracles is/will be impossible otherwise. Those items will also provide a good counter to Akali/Rengar/Khazix etc. that has been lacking.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I feel like the soft reset wasn't as soft as it should have been. The people I'm playing with...Wow. It's like their first time playing LoL.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I feel like the soft reset wasn't as soft as it should have been. The people I'm playing with...Wow. It's like their first time playing LoL.
No kidding.

3-7 the dream here. From Gold II to Silver III... saw Lumi went from Diamond II to Gold I with a 6-4 record.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
So Far So Good

rrr_img_57112.jpg

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
gdamn Tryndamere in silver is just so unfair. I go 5/11/x and carried my weak ass team to victory. Backdoor 24/7. We had ~12 less kills than the opposing team. Played against a shen who should be a counter but he sucked. Enemy team kept sending 3-4 to kill me. My team was herp derp but eventually they helped seal the deal.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Tryndamere is a monster vs lower tier players. An absolute monster. Play against people who know how to deal with him and he is so succeptible to CC he can't do shit.