League Of Legends

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
But if I actually played with people I couldn't pretend to be good at the game anymore.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
If we ever get a 5's or 3's Rerolled tourny going, I have a few dudes who would be down. We're silver but it'd be fun regardless.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
I know Statikk Shiv is the right item for some champions ... but should I think it strange that Shen, Master Yi and Quinn all built one in my last game?

We lost btw.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Man, I think the only champion I build Statikk Shiv on now a day is Ashe. Which, last I knew it was because the proc on SS can crit so it works really well with her passive. Although I haven't played ADC for a quite some time so maybe SS doesn't crit anymore, I'm not too positive about that.

Spawn_sl

shitlord
I actually really like the new ranked system, I've played more games this season than the previous 2 combined. The one major thing I've come to dislike though is the match making system adding players WAY out of our rank into the solo queue games. I'm pretty sure it's almost entirely duo queue players, but having one guy who is the same or close to the same league as me that is duo queued with a bronze 3 or lower, just sucks. He gets ass raped the moment he steps into the lane.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Yes I have played on a teams, I grew up on sports before I stopped playing...but I suppose I am just sick of the people I run in to in lately in ranked. Probably just taking out my frustration. Which is why for the first time in a very long time I actually reinstalled Starcraft 2 bought the new expansion and started playing again. Probably need to take a break from it before I start raging and end up getting my account banned. Ya nobody seems to be in the rerolled channel that often.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Just saw on leaguepedia that Woong left CJ Entus Frost (formerly Azubu Frost). He was their captain/shot caller, kind of surprised he's gone, though I've heard he was a pretty toxic player overall so it may have just been a personality issue. I hope this means they won't be as dominant for awhile, little tired of them and Blaze both owning in pretty much every tournament they play. Gambit seems to be the only team that has a good chance to beat them lately.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm interested in seeing how Curse or Dignitas would do against the korean teams now a day. They both seem like they are playing much better now then they have ever played. Although since yeah it appears Gambit is the only team to ever take wins off them it's probably unlikely dig or crs could. Also Fnatic is looking pretty strong in EU, makes me wonder how they'd do as well.

So, found the only use for Quinn as an adc. Countering Miss fortune. When I go AD MF lanes tie me in knots, but Quinn seems to punch her ticket in lane as long as you can land your q's and are proficient with harrier.

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm interested in seeing how Curse or Dignitas would do against the korean teams now a day. They both seem like they are playing much better now then they have ever played. Although since yeah it appears Gambit is the only team to ever take wins off them it's probably unlikely dig or crs could. Also Fnatic is looking pretty strong in EU, makes me wonder how they'd do as well.
MLG had a 4 team international exhibition tournament best of 3. First round Gambit wiped the floor with Dignitas. They were just dominated. Other first round game was Curse vs KT Rolster B and Curse also got stomped. Final round KT Rolster B beat out Gambit and they aren't even the best Korean team even though Gambit is about tied for the best Euro team. So, yeah. Korea > Euro > NA still looks like.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I don't know.. Gambit seems to go on weird tears where they are just unbeatable. I don't remember which tourney it was somewhat recently, but they beat out blaze and frost to win it. They also had a couple rocky weeks in the LCS before suddenly 'turning it on' and wiping the floor with everyone and going undefeated that one week to take the #1 spot in the standings.

I think some weeks they either are trying out new things, or their head just isnt in the game for some reason. Just when I think they are slumping, they start dominating everyone.. Euro or Asian. But, they are definitely less consistent then the Asian teams (Especially korean) right now, just that they are the only team that seems to be able to beat them a fair amount of the time. I haven't seen Fnatic (arguably the 2nd best non-asian team right now) beat any Korean teams like that in anything recent.

As far as NA, Curse is definitely the strongest team, Dignitas is solid as well, but I'd give it to Curse in an extended series (best of 5 or more). I'm hoping Wildturtle helps shake up TSM's complacency and brings them back to their super aggressive style, even if Chaox does end up coming back to the team.

Golt_sl

shitlord
MLG had a 4 team international exhibition tournament best of 3. First round Gambit wiped the floor with Dignitas. They were just dominated. Other first round game was Curse vs KT Rolster B and Curse also got stomped. Final round KT Rolster B beat out Gambit and they aren't even the best Korean team even though Gambit is about tied for the best Euro team. So, yeah. Korea > Euro > NA still looks like.
KT Rolster beat out Azubu and CJ Entus for that spot in MLG Dallas, so that point ranking wise they were considered #1 - they don't have the history and continued dominance of either Korean teams but you kind of imply that they're inferior to Azubu/CJ Entus which is not true. Also Enzie, you're thinking of IEM Katowice where Gambit beat both Frost and Blaze back to back. But then lost at the IEM Finals to one of the Azubu teams, I wanna say frost but I can't remember for sure. I think Fnatic and Gambit are on the level of Korean teams, which is above the rest of europe. NA is kinda hard to say, I think both Curse and Dig would stomp the bottom 6 of the eu LCS, but lose to gambit/fnatic.

I'm actually really interested in seeing MYM perhaps take a spot from someone in the EU LCS after the halfway mark.