League Of Legends

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Their splash team must be gigantic by now. Sooo many new splashes being released every week, and of really high quality. That shaco splash is great.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea his passive is really, really terrible. It's literally slower than boots 1 move speed with a tiny ~2 second burst he can use.

Also, it seems to grant a 2nd hit of kill gold if you last hit it, so that's a thing.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Their splash team must be gigantic by now. Sooo many new splashes being released every week, and of really high quality. That shaco splash is great.
I thought most of these splashes were coming from the Asian version or something of that nature?

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Sions passive actually has reduced movespeed, his like 2 second burst ability is the only thing you can do to catch anyone. Played against him last night and literally just walked away after killing him every time and there was nothing he could do.
Ah alright. It was just dumb teammates who didn't remember about the passive then.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
This game will give you brain AIDS. It seems like it doesn't matter how well you play roughly 20% of the time, your teammates are just derpy motherfuckers. Then they pretend to be drunk and/or high when they fuck up, and I'm 99% sure most of them are 13.

Basically what I'm saying is I feel like a pedo playing this.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm getting drunk tonight too! So far I haven't been lagging, doing some ARAMs/normals for now, probably hit up the ranked queue a bit later if anyone is up for it.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
hahahhahaah. j4 on aram. Sebur, you know you loved that backdoor. hahhahaha. I love it. You & me ahri/j4 going like 2v3. hahaha. Fucking eh man.

sebur

Bronze Squire
These retards couldn't 2v1 Sidian as he proceeds to juke the living fuck out of them and take out the nexus. They got wrecked. Good times. More of you fools need to get on and play!

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ok, did a team builder of Sion jungle to get a feel for it. We won without a great deal of trouble but not sure how hard I contributed. His Q knockup is really, really hard to land against the champs they had, I ended up doing a few point-blank ults just to stun them for a second while my team piled on. I did lead 3 enemies on a merry chase through my jungle while surviving with not much health due to his kit though, they all got wiped by my team in the end.

I was going to comment on his passive and then realized I didn't die that game so... his passive is clearly OP.

Ganthorn

N00b
Ok, did a team builder of Sion jungle to get a feel for it. We won without a great deal of trouble but not sure how hard I contributed. His Q knockup is really, really hard to land against the champs they had, I ended up doing a few point-blank ults just to stun them for a second while my team piled on. I did lead 3 enemies on a merry chase through my jungle while surviving with not much health due to his kit though, they all got wiped by my team in the end.

I was going to comment on his passive and then realized I didn't die that game so... his passive is clearly OP.
The little ive seen of him seems like he is better in the jungle. Come out of the jungle zooming with the ult kinda like hecarim.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I thought most of these splashes were coming from the Asian version or something of that nature?
They used a bunch of chinese splash art for some skins but all of these new splashes are by Riot's team(s). They might outsource some of the work, as I've heard they've done before, but it's still all being coordinated by a Riot dude overseeing quality & such. Each splash art is done by multiple people now, too. My assumption is that Riot is trying to get all the bad Base splashes done and all the texture updates done before Season 5 begins. So next season the game is going to look really polished with updated map/textures/splashes/etc.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
ssb vs ssw
Really figured blue would have put up a little better fight but man they really got stomped. Can't wait for my SSW jayce skin!

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
ssb vs ssw
Really figured blue would have put up a little better fight but man they really got stomped. Can't wait for my SSW jayce skin!
Hard to believe TSM is the only team to take a game off SSW so far, and TSM actually had a close 4th game too

gj0ex2L.png

sebur

Bronze Squire
Maybe you could also provide me a graph of how often they are saying that SSW/SSB basically didn't try and were just fucking with everybody in groups/quarters? At the end of the day, on a big stage...TSM took a game off SSW, hype, not hype, bullshit, they weren't trying, or whatever the fuck else you wanted to call it they sure as hell gave more of a fight than SSB. That being said the skill difference is still there on a strat and team fight level that Korea is superior. Also fuck EU, bottom of the barrel scum!

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
TSM Amazing is TSM no more.

I am somewhat surprised - assumed he would last through spring and then be forced out since he is still under contract.

Team Solomid's jungler, Maurice "Amazing" St?ckenschneider, has opted to step down from the starting roster of Team Solomid and continue his career back in Europe. Maurice, only 20 years old, flew halfway across the world to join Team Solomid. After spending half a year playing in the NA LCS, he decided that life in Los Angeles is not for him. He prefers to play in the EU LCS where he is amongst his friends and family. Although Amazing has been an integral part of Team Solomid's success in the summer split of the NA LCS and the world championships, the separation is amicable between both parties.
News of Legends TSM Amazing Steps Down - League of Legends News and Content

sebur

Bronze Squire
Doesn't surprise me at all. I am quite curious who they will end up with though. Will be interesting to see.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I don't have a heart of fire so my perception is skewed but I don't think that coming in 5th-8th at Worlds and getting a 75k cash award is something to be all that ashamed of or a reason to change around the roster. I feel that way from the perspective of Amazing and Reginald both.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Not a lot of challenger junglers in NA who are 17. I bet we see OddOne again at some point next split. They can't get an import.

Honestly I'd cut Lustboy and use an NA support, the NA jungler pool seems weak.