League Of Legends

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Well I got a lot of playtime tonight since wife is working late... should we try doing some ranked 5v5s ? Draegen/Sebur/Sidian/myself all joined the team, we can invite up to 10 people, and we would need 1 more at least to have 5. It's not serious or anything so I don't mind having a revolving roster just to be able to get some games. We would probably get stomped, but who knows, eh? I think everyone is gold+ except Draegen so if we somehow got placed gold+ he would actually get the rewards and I'm wondering how hard it would be to get the 25? points for the next tier ward skin too.
I've got a heart of gold if that helps.
Plus I'll get nice and drunk too.
Also in my Bronze I placements. OHSNAP

Looking to have some fun.

Vitality

HUSTLE
From what I've experienced cho is like rengar, you're either great and impactful with him or a complete non-factor.

A homie of mine decided to give him a go in ranked 3's and he just q'ed and waddled around as we lost the match.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Cho is all about placement honestly. You need to be able to get your Q's to stick. However he's an old champ with zero mobility.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
let me get in on that team after work. IGN: Vtality (~1500 mmr mid/support)

You guys got voice chat?
i sent you a friend request then will invite
my ign: ravishing

im online and going to play some soloq now, need a win to get back to gold III

if we get enough willing participants then lemme know and ill 5v5 ranked anytime until ~11PM est.

Vitality

HUSTLE
i sent you a friend request then will invite
my ign: ravishing

im online and going to play some soloq now, need a win to get back to gold III

if we get enough willing participants then lemme know and ill 5v5 ranked anytime until ~11PM est.
Werd, I'll swing by and see if dudes are online around 10pm est, (I'm west coast and get home around 7est but have some GF stuff to manage tonight)

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Any Cho spam you're seeing is just coincidence. He doesn't really fit in the game at all right now. Everyone is too mobile for him to really contribute much aside from a miracle rupture, and there are champs that can do that better than him anyway.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Rupture is arguably way easier to land than Sion knockup and everybody is playing him. Cho did see a spike in ranked play starting a week ago so who knows what set it off. Saw a huge jump in unranked like 3 weeks ago too.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Rupture is arguably way easier to land than Sion knockup and everybody is playing him. Cho did see a spike in ranked play starting a week ago so who knows what set it off. Saw a huge jump in unranked like 3 weeks ago too.
People, myself included, play Sion because he's hilarious, not really because he's particularly good
tongue.png

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Are they not doing 3rd place matches this year at worlds? Only top 2 teams get payed out?

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
No 3rd place matches this year. The payout is the same for 3rd and 4th place so I think Riot is just saying fk it. Which I don't really mind at all because usually I'm never really a fan of the 3rd/4th place matches anyway unless it's a team I really care about.

Went 4-1 in ranked last night! Got back up to Plat 3. Ohhhh yea! 2-0 with Yi, 1-0 with GP, 1-0 with Fidd, 0-1 with blitz. Stayed up waaaay too late though and now I kind of feel like shit this morning lol.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
As someone who plays a lot of cho... He can dominate his lane hard and he gives a ton of presence. To really land stuff though, you need a setup man. Jarvan/amumu/blitz ect. That said, his presence is so huge you can win objectives just by forcing people away.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, having that 1000 true dmg nuke to objectives is so strong. You're pretty much guaranteed to get any objectives until the jungle gets level 18 so he can match your 1k nuke with his own 1k nuke. (smite)

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Piglet is going to eat every ADC alive in NA if that's true. Especially partnered with Xspecial. Oh man, that's going to be the best bot lane in NA.