League Of Legends

Diamyr_sl

shitlord
You said the weekend.. suddenly it's happening on Thursday?

I'm too busy gaining +25 LP for wins and then losing two games right after so I can go right back down to 0 LP here in Silver I in solo Q. Been doing this shit all week. Gold isn't fucking happening for me apparently. Every game it's the same shit i'm just treading water. Really pissing me off to climb to S1 and then just get stuck in the last week.

Ezreal on my team is now an insta-dodge, everytime I see him. That champion is an auto fucking loss, I have yet to see anyone win lane with him or contribute in any way. Yet somehow I lost a game to a top lane AD Leblanc last night. Top. AD. Leblanc. She ended a 32 min game with 290 CS. Destroyed my Irelia, wasn't even a fair matchup.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sidian's weekend starts on thur night. Mine too, four day work weeks are the best.
^

I love working in the medical field. Mon-Thurs, followed by 3 day wknds.

ps. Ezreal is like my favorite ADC. I could play him Blue every game because that build is so damn fun. kite kite kite kite kite kt eitkeitketkeitkeitkeitkekite. Especially fun vs full AD teams which you still see a good chunk of the time.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
well we went 2-2 for first night of games . 1 more game and we get placed. we played Diamonds the very first game then we played mostly gold players and some plats the next 3 games. Looks like if we win next game we might get placed in gold since we are playing gold/plats but idk.

We had a nice comeback game 3 and we had a nice throw on game 4. I streamed all the games but I guess I forgot to check the "archive my videos automatically" in twitch cause it never saved... sorry bros! Tomorrow it'll be fixed. I wanted to see that game 3 again too
frown.png
I <3 Syndra.

We had 1-2 players NOT in voice for every game, too, so once that gets fixed LCS here we come!

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
It's the dude that designs weird champs. He has design elements in them that look/sound cool but end up either being OP as fuck or just broken and make the champ suck.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
It's the dude that designs weird champs. He has design elements in them that look/sound cool but end up either being OP as fuck or just broken and make the champ suck.
Next up, the champ that can't stop moving! The stop command is disabled and right-clicks just change your direction! Gain inertia as you level!

Vitality

HUSTLE
I'm still waiting for the champ where all four abilities are global skill shots like ashe arrow.

I'll never touch another champion when that guy comes out.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
So I looked it up and this guy designed:
Darius
Zed
Thresh
Zyra
Yasuo

I think I'm gonna disagree with your assessment.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Yea, they're always OP
biggrin.png

I thought he designed Lucian for some reason, too, but now I remember the Azir designer did Lucian.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
So I looked it up and this guy designed:
Darius
Zed
Thresh
Zyra
Yasuo

I think I'm gonna disagree with your assessment.
Every one of them has been absolutely crushed by the nerf bat several times. Everything he makes is OP as fuck, so I don't expect her to be any different.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll probably be on in about ~20minutes or so. Going to want to do an aram first or w/e to make sure I'm not lagging like a bitch. Also, then I can test out curse voice and see how that is.