League Of Legends

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Man competitive is so boring it feels like now. They have really de-emphasized the laning phase and it feels like the outplay potential is so much lower. One team is usually just tactically better, which is fine, but I miss watching lane bullies.

penalty_sl

shitlord
Remember when every dragon was a huge teamfight? Yea.. those were the days. Now its only happens when a team is going to get its 5th fucking dragon.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
The thing that is annoying me about the "runeglaive hype" is that it's less AP and less single target damage (which is what everyone is OMG'ing about) than Lichbane. He's so far ahead that he would be annihilating them as AP Ez even without the Runeglaive.

The thing the Runeglaive gives is that you can skip tear, AND it's cheaper than LB, so you can get ahead as AP Ez which is normally the opposite of what he does (very slow start crazy late game poke).

Edit: But everyone is just oooo look at that crazy Runeglaive damage, which is wrong :p AP Ez is one of my favorite mages so I'm taking it a bit personally. Fnatic's dumb comp isn't helping them either.

sebur

Bronze Squire
It is about the same as just straight AP ez but you also have the added bonus of objective control is the way I view it. I am still uncertain about it as I use to play AD Ez mid lane a lot and I may still prefer it over other Ez variations.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Haha yea Fnatic suddenly catches up to Ez in items and suddenly it's no problem at all. Runeglaive gives a better early-midgame spike but looked like it fell off at the end there. Whereas Tear/LB Ez peaks a little later. Hard to say which ends up better but likely depends on enemy comp.

sebur

Bronze Squire
He did miss some skillshots there at the end but ya it begins to even out, same thing as normal AP Ez. Do you really feel it is less single target even with Ez's Q getting converted to AP ? I haven't played AP Ez in forever I admit but I seem to remember his Q being fairly useless.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm just saying Lichbane has a higher AP ratio on its proc but it only hits one person, whereas Runeglaive hits AE. So LB is always going to be MORE single target damage if you have the same AP either way. Although an old-fashioned AP Ez will end up with more AP in the end over Runeglaive anyway since Runeglaive has less AP than LB

sebur

Bronze Squire
Ah, got ya. Guess I read it wrong. Makes sense that way, my problem is getting use to the terrible early game since I am such an aggressive player and judge the damage wrong currently.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Just watched a match on the Korean server with an AP Ez. That shit is sick. Dude was doing like 1400 true shots and 2 shotting people with the Glaive.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
nooooooooooooooooooooo. Rekkles got 36pts today but apparently the game will be remade.
frown.png

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Wait, it was already remade. They are doing it a 3rd time?

And in other April 1st news, Hai will be back this weekend! To the jungle - wat. RIP Meteos

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
But ez q still procs on hit affects. Not sure who that change is designed to hurt.
Luden's is triggered by magic damage though, not an on-hit effect. So Ez's Q won't proc Luden's with Runeglaive (will with LB), but his W, E, and R still do. So yea I'm mostly guessing targeting Ezreal